Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: On the 74 Days

Weren't Caelric and Methais on the same side in this silliness?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Do y'all even copypasta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Weren't Caelric and Methais on the same side in this silliness?
    As RichardCranium said, it's copypasta, and slightly, tangentially related to the silliness of Latrin's neverending "On the ...." threads

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    As RichardCranium said, it's copypasta, and slightly, tangentially related to the silliness of Latrin's neverending "On the ...." threads
    All things pass.

That starting in 57 days this will start to pass quicker is a great boon.

Though I doubt the ~100,000 who will die needlessly over those 57 days will be much consoled.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Like I have time to keep track of the shenanigans you whipper snappers get into, but if you are offering pasta I will take some shrimp scampi.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    About 3,300,000 people would have died from the coronavirus without shutdowns.
    About 33,000 people usually die from the influenza virus without shutdowns.
    This is why the cost of shutdowns outweighs the upsides for influenza, but not for coronavirus.

I'm not sure to whom you're referring with that plural, but I have been giving credit for advance manufacturing for months so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm also not sure what you're referring to with China, but Representative Ocasio-Cortez (a Democrat) has been calling for action against China for various reasons for years, perhaps a review of her statements would cover whatever it is you're looking for.
    What makes 33,000 deaths acceptable?

Why do you want to kill grandma with the flu?

Why didn't we shut down for H1N1?

Where is the AOC link?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

There is an AOC report about Blizzard and Apple in China that I am aware of beside the NBA thing, not a clue of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Like I have time to keep track of the shenanigans you whipper snappers get into, but if you are offering pasta I will take some shrimp scampi.
    That copypasta has been around for longer than goatse.

I think.

Now I wish I could find that similar post Jubuls made on here forever ago about how he would kick the shit out of someone by doing things like jumping up and down on their stomach and other Jubuls sounding ninja stuff.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-24-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    All things pass.

That starting in 57 days this will start to pass quicker is a great boon.

Though I doubt the ~100,000 who will die needlessly over those 57 days will be much consoled.
    Silver lining: Those 100k people, even the ones who died of drug overdoses and motorcycle accidents, won't have to see your endless "On the..." threads.

I can't wait to see how quickly Biden cures Coronavirus all by himself.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-24-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trust you to judge time as compared to goatse.