Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: FBI Investigating Trump Surrogate Over Hunter Biden Emails

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Clearly that post of mine was pointing out that the Democrats blame everything on Russia. I thought that was pretty obvious. Democrats have taken a simple statement from some intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and used that as an excuse to blame everything on Russia.

Trump "colluded" with Ukraine? RUSSIA!

People on Twitter calling out Democrats' shit and supporting Trump? RUSSIA!

Fucking Biden's laptop is filled with with corrupted shit and possibly even illegal shit? RUSSIA!

They have blamed so much shit on Russia that I can't even remember it all. It's all just one big Russia blur now.
    Don't forget Russia placing bounties on American soldiers.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Don't forget Russia placing bounties on American soldiers.
    Oh yeah that Trump supposedly knew about and did nothing about. And oh yeah no proof it was the Russian government but rather one particular military unit. And oh yeah the intelligence agency wasn't even 100% sure the accusations were true which is why it went no further and no one told Trump and yet the media and Democrats pushed the theory that Trump knew and probably even chipped in a few bucks for the bounties.

I think there is a big difference between Trump’s kids being his advisors and Biden’s kid getting rich by selling his name to foreign countries and selling access to the VP. Something tells me you know there is a huge difference too but you gotta make those excuses to justify your vote for corrupt Joe.
    From a guy who supports a President who shamelessly promotes his own hotels and inviting foreign dignitaries to curry favor by utilizing brand. A daughter who exploited her advisor position to push a brand and to gain wealth. I mean seriously, you're so oblivious it's scary

Oh yeah that Trump supposedly knew about and did nothing about. And oh yeah no proof it was the Russian government but rather one particular military unit. And oh yeah the intelligence agency wasn't even 100% sure the accusations were true which is why it went no further and no one told Trump and yet the media and Democrats pushed the theory that Trump knew and probably even chipped in a few bucks for the bounties.
    And yet after finding out the information that somehow missed him and made it to every other superpowers intelligence briefings, the President still didn't confront his boyfriend Putin about it. Whether it's a government agency, a military unit or a single commander, the executive is responsible and Dhump didn't do anything to hold Putin accountable

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Why are you always insane?
    How ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    How ironic.
    time4Andraste's complete lack of self awareness is pretty amazing.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Retardation Level 1-10= 9

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    And yet even with them not planting the laptop they are still a major problem to our democratic process.
    Again, pretty damned retarded. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    From a guy who supports a President who shamelessly promotes his own hotels and inviting foreign dignitaries to curry favor by utilizing brand. A daughter who exploited her advisor position to push a brand and to gain wealth. I mean seriously, you're so oblivious it's scary

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Where exactly do you get your news? Like what do you read? Websites? What is the population of your city? Legit.