Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Domestic Terrorists Plot to Overthrow Government

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...lloff-charges/

So the murderer has been charged with 2nd degree murder. According to the news station that hired him they asked for an unarmed security guard and had no idea he was armed until he pulled a gun out. Not looking good.

This doesn't look good for the murderer either:

Under Colorado law, a person can use deadly force in self-defense only if that person reasonably believes using other, lesser force won’t be sufficient to stop an immediate threat against themselves or others.
    So he's gonna have to prove that someone slapping him and immediately stepping back away from him required the use of a gun because a lesser form of force wouldn't suffice.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-16-2020 at 05:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/1...lloff-charges/

So the murderer has been charged with 2nd degree murder. According to the news station that hired him they asked for an unarmed security guard and had no idea he was armed until he pulled a gun out. Not looking good.

This doesn't look good for the murderer either:

So he's gonna have to prove that someone slapping him and immediately stepping back away from him required the use of a gun because a lesser form of force wouldn't suffice.
    Pretending the guy didn't have mace pointed at him, it has been proven before that a person of significant size can be shot by someone of smaller size if they fear for their life. Infact, the only phrase he needs to say is "I feared for my life", and then stfu about anything else.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yet another of the left wing terrorists tied to the kidnapping plot has been identified as a BLM supporter. That brings the total to 3 of the 6 arrest.

It's at this point a normal person would be embarrassed they fell for the media's lies yet again, but not people like Keller and Seran! They are just waiting eagerly by their TV, waiting for their next orders from CNN and MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yet another of the left wing terrorists tied to the kidnapping plot has been identified as a BLM supporter. That brings the total to 3 of the 6 arrest.

It's at this point a normal person would be embarrassed they fell for the media's lies yet again, but not people like Keller and Seran! They are just waiting eagerly by their TV, waiting for their next orders from CNN and MSNBC.
    They'll be along shortly to say something retarded like those guys are really just some white supremacists infiltrating BLM to make BLM look bad.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible