Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lnet and moderation

Default Lnet and moderation

Well well well

Rozy ADORES her new job, I mean, she bans people now.

Not homophobic. Not racist.

She bans people she disagree with.

Pathragers got banned cause he was anbti-mask.

SO WAHT?

Why is it a problem for you, MADAME LA MARQUISE?

I got perma banned (lol) from lnet cause she said I doxxed someone. But... it's true what we said about him. That's doxxing?
    Rozy: keep sending nudes to tillmen to keep your little "job", lol
    Last edited by Murrandii; 10-07-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Removed.
    Last edited by Rozy; 10-06-2020 at 12:19 PM.
    I just took a DNA test, and I'm 100% that bitch.

why not posting when you asked people my alts name?

Why not posting you banning ALL dons (not all of em are mine LOL)
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

So it's true.

Murrandii is more cancerous than racists and homophobes.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    So it's true.

Murrandii is more cancerous than racists and homophobes.
    Since 2003 bro, since 2003

Because that one conversation is someone who has a "don" alt but pleaded their case to not be caught up in this drama.

I don't agree this was doxxing, nobody's IRL personal information was posted. Nobody's losing a job (he already lost it hahahaha) or in personal physical jeopardy.

Picking and choosing what to moderate is an issue, imo. If there's not a written Lnet policy then the moderation is 100% to the whim of a few (in my opinion, randomly and bizzarely chosen) players. Like how the fuck is Draccor a mod? That guy's problem drunk the entire time he logs into gemstone.

People sling racism and fag around Lnet all fucking day and they don't get moderated. It's not a secret that a lot of people don't like Astrenoir but this ban seems targeted and personal. Either moderate everything or moderate nothing. When it comes to Lnet, I'd be in favor of moderate nothing. People can untune if they don't want to hear it. I know I do fairly often.

Blog Entries

I totally don't give a fuck about any of this.

Just the idea that Rozy may or may not be using pics to garner some moderation power is totally fucking awesome. I support any woman that may or may not use their god given talents to gain such status.

I know I'm cashing in on 2nd life employing women like this.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 10-05-2020 at 05:02 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I don't agree this was doxxing, nobody's IRL personal information was posted. Nobody's losing a job (he already lost it hahahaha) or in personal physical jeopardy.

Picking and choosing what to moderate is an issue, imo. If there's not a written Lnet policy then the moderation is 100% to the whim of a few (in my opinion, randomly and bizzarely chosen) players. Like how the fuck is Draccor a mod? That guy's problem drunk the entire time he logs into gemstone.

People sling racism and fag around Lnet all fucking day and they don't get moderated. It's not a secret that a lot of people don't like Astrenoir but this ban seems targeted and personal. Either moderate everything or moderate nothing. When it comes to Lnet, I'd be in favor of moderate nothing. People can untune if they don't want to hear it. I know I do fairly often.
    For the amount of crazy disgusting shit said on LNET I just assumed there was no mod.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

I can only moderate what I see, so that limits it to when I'm logged in. When I do see homophobic and racist slurs, I have warned the person beforehand. Lately, they've stopped before needing a ban.