Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West running third party?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Reading comprehension man. Re read first post, I'm not going to ruin it for you.
    It's Thursday night happy hour, whats your party mange?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yah this isn't Kanye breaking ranks, it's him helping Trump.
    Pretty much on point there. If you've seen any of the videos of those two together, Kanye is all about promoting himself as Trump's biggest supporter. Sad thing is, getting Kanye on a debate stage with Trump and Biden would do more to hurt Kanye's cause and Trump than it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pretty much on point there. If you've seen any of the videos of those two together, Kanye is all about promoting himself as Trump's biggest supporter. Sad thing is, getting Kanye on a debate stage with Trump and Biden would do more to hurt Kanye's cause and Trump than it would help.
    There is no way Kanye is getting on a debate stage with these two. The Democrat and Republican parties have made it pretty much impossible for a third party to be on a debate stage for a general election for president.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There is no way Kanye is getting on a debate stage with these two. The Democrat and Republican parties have made it pretty much impossible for a third party to be on a debate stage for a general election for president.
    Regardless of whom you support, wouldn't you love the pure spectacle of Kanye going off on his rambling tangents?

Also, there hasn't been a third party candidate that was impressive since Ross Perot. I thought Ron Paul was pretty great too, until he went off the deep end.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Also, there hasn't been a third party candidate that was impressive since Ross Perot. I thought Ron Paul was pretty great too, until he went off the deep end.
    Ross Perot is the reason it's almost impossible for a third party to get on the debate stage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He'd need to poll at 15%. He won't.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

If he wins, will he be representing the Birthday party in his birthday suit?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If he wins, will he be representing the Birthday party in his birthday suit?

If he'd promise that his wife would, he might get my interest.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 07-11-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    If he'd promise that his wife would, he might get my interest.
    Pretty sure everyone's seen that by now.