Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Crusade References

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    At first it was kind of entertaining watching everyone in these threads here, on the official and even the bit I read through on Discord go back and forth - now it's just pathetic and really sad.

To anyone that chooses to be offend by GSIV:

If you don't like the game as it is, why are you here? (this is rhetorical)

No one makes you play it.
    No one makes you spend your time and/or money on it.
    You choose to be offended by a game - that's on you.
    If you can't separate reality from a game you should probably seek professional counseling.
    No one else here can make you happy and anyone trying to change what the game will only detract from the fun/enjoyment/entertainment that others have with it just so you feel a teeny, tiny bit better about yourself for having changed a game that has zero impact on the real world.

If you feel you must make an impact in the world, let that impact be about real life - go out there and spout your ideas/theories/ideologies/etc and work on fixing something there. Leave them out of the game.

Go out and find something you enjoy because clearly this game isn't enjoyable for you anymore. I don't understand why you'd want to waste more time, money and energy on something that makes you miserable....it's a game. Where you hoping you can change some fake game racism and it will make you slightly less miserable? (again, rhetorical)

To anyone that chooses to be offended by this, I'd expect nothing less. Choose to be offended, choose to be sad someone said you need to seek counseling because you lack the ability to identify the difference between a game and reality. Now, go cry on your kitchen floor.
    They should go to a protest holding up signs that say shit like I HELPED DARK ELVES GAIN ENTRY TO THE INN IN A 30 YEAR OLD TEXT GAME THAT NO ONE PLAYS!!!! I SUPPORT FALLEN AVENGERS!!!! and see what kind of reactions they get when they tell other protesters about it.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-07-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

At first it was kind of entertaining watching everyone in these threads here, on the official and even the bit I read through on Discord go back and forth - now it's just pathetic and really sad.

To anyone that chooses to be offend by GSIV:

If you don't like the game as it is, why are you here? (this is rhetorical)

No one makes you play it.
    No one makes you spend your time and/or money on it.
    You choose to be offended by a game - that's on you.
    If you can't separate reality from a game you should probably seek professional counseling.
    No one else here can make you happy and anyone trying to change what the game will only detract from the fun/enjoyment/entertainment that others have with it just so you feel a teeny, tiny bit better about yourself for having changed a game that has zero impact on the real world.

If you feel you must make an impact in the world, let that impact be about real life - go out there and spout your ideas/theories/ideologies/etc and work on fixing something there. Leave them out of the game.

Go out and find something you enjoy because clearly this game isn't enjoyable for you anymore. I don't understand why you'd want to waste more time, money and energy on something that makes you miserable....it's a game. Where you hoping you can change some fake game racism and it will make you slightly less miserable? (again, rhetorical)

To anyone that chooses to be offended by this, I'd expect nothing less. Choose to be offended, choose to be sad someone said you need to seek counseling because you lack the ability to identify the difference between a game and reality. Now, go cry on your kitchen floor.
    I am offended! I couldn't hold my tears back until I reached my kitchen so I broke down crying in my living room, if that is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosh View Post
    I am offended! I couldn't hold my tears back until I reached my kitchen so I broke down crying in my living room, if that is ok?
    I think you just fixed racism.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Off topic a bit -

If you like white rappers -

Are you racist or not racist?

Discuss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Off topic a bit -

If you like white rappers -

Discuss.
    Dude I love Ugly Duckling!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Dude I love Ugly Duckling!
    Slow the Flow should be on repeat - maybe people would chill out some.

If you have carpeted floor in your living room....you're just going to get it soaking wet and that's not okay. It could cause black mold (oh shit! even mold is racist!) if not cleaned up properly.

Always stick to crying on the floor in easy to wipe up areas.

9. Default

If you have carpeted floor in your living room....you're just going to get it soaking wet and that's not okay. It could cause black mold (oh shit! even mold is racist!) if not cleaned up properly.

Always stick to crying on the floor in easy to wipe up areas.
    Did you just assume my living room floor covering? I'm offended!

My floor is Peruvian walnut with a Swedish finish, so the tears wipe away easily (I assume, i have a maid service that cleans my home regularly so I really don't know).

Did you just assume my living room floor covering? I'm offended!

My floor is Peruvian walnut with a Swedish finish, so the tears wipe away easily (I assume, i have a maid service that cleans my home regularly so I really don't know).
    Did you just openly admit to slavery?