Page 49 of 744 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Trump eyes grounding jets, halting stock trading, ordering 'shelter in place'

That figures. Been doing my part for the past 4 days by staying at home and going through my stockpiles of food and toilet paper and now it looks like I should have been like everyone else and doing shopping up until the very last minute.

Although I don't think it's going to be an enforced shelter in place with the army arresting people for being outside, probably more like a suggestion, although he already suggested a week ago and people didn't listen so maybe it will be enforced.

I really want to know if China is telling the truth on their numbers. How is it the rest of the world is losing their damn minds over this but China is claiming everything is okay over there? Are there no leaked videos coming out of China? Does China have everything on lockdown somehow?

I doubt we'll ever get actual numbers and not just a flat out lie. China didn't care who they were chaining up inside buildings and I can't imagine they plan to go room by room to check for sick people. They'll more likely be pulling dead out by the truckload per building or just burning entire buildings to the ground. Watch, shit is gonna get real bad in China.

California has issued a statewide order for residents to stay at home. Don't know if this is going to be enforced via police/national guard or is more of a suggestion, we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    California has issued a statewide order for residents to stay at home. Don't know if this is going to be enforced via police/national guard or is more of a suggestion, we shall see.
    They can't clean up human shit from the streets, what makes them think that they can keep millions of "I will do what I want, when I want, where I want" Commiefornians penned up for more than 2 seconds?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    They can't clean up human shit from the streets, what makes them think that they can keep millions of "I will do what I want, when I want, where I want" Commiefornians penned up for more than 2 seconds?
    Just tell them Trump wants everyone partying in the streets and it might work.

Blog Entries

And now it looks like our government is starting to implode.

So far 5 senators are being accused of insider trading, using info from a private senate meeting on Jan. 24th concerning the China virus.

Senator Richard Burr
    Senator Kelly Loefner
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    Senator Ron Johnson
    Senator Jim Inhofe

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Just tell them Trump wants everyone partying in the streets and it might work.
    You may be on to something. I wonder what would happen if Trump came out in favor of breathing because it Yuge and everyone should do it?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    And now it looks like our government is starting to implode.

So far 5 senators are being accused of insider trading, using info from a private senate meeting on Jan. 24th concerning the China virus.

Senator Richard Burr
    Senator Kelly Loefner
    Senator Dianne Feinstein,
    Senator Ron Johnson
    Senator Jim Inhofe
    Burr is the only one I heard about. He also told a bunch of people at some $10,000 per person membership organization that it was going to be really bad... after assuring the public it was all fine. Too bad for him, someone secretly recorded it and leaked it to NPR.

He sold about half his net worth in stocks before the stock market imploded, including about 200,000 in hotel stocks that are less than half price now. I think Congress made themselves exempt from laws barring trading on government info, but you can hope that sharing it gets him a jail cell. Him and anyone else who did the same, hopefully.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 03-20-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Burr is the only one I heard about. He also told a bunch of people at some $10,000 per person membership organization that it was going to be really bad... after assuring the public it was all fine. Too bad for him, someone secretly recorded it and leaked it to NPR.

He sold about half his net worth in stocks before the stock market imploded, including about 200,000 in hotel stocks that are less than half price now. I think Congress made themselves exempt from laws barring trading on government info, but you can hope that sharing it gets him a jail cell. Him and anyone else who did the same, hopefully.
    From what I understand, it's now illegal for them to use non-public information. This was passed some time ago and Burr, along with one other senator, voted against the bill.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Lock them all up. Every one of them is a criminal.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal