Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Day Auction: Auctioning 2 GS3 capped characters

300 on the bard

2. Default

$325 bard.

I don't trust Western Union, they're an auxilliary spy agency.

I can send you the USD equivalent in gold nuggets that I've recently acquired from a lucrative business deal with a Nigerian prince.

If I win just post your address and phone # here so I can mail it to you.

If you want to make it even easier and faster, I can directly credit your credit card account. Just post your credit card number, expiration date, security code and mother's maiden name here and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks.

3. Default

Hey, so sorry about this. But I have to retract my bid on the bard. Just a minute after I post this my long time friend from the CIA called me and tells me that my posts are being monitored. Apparently I'm currently in the FBI and CIA watchlist from my recent deals with the Nigerian prince. My friend also just told me that under new US cyber crime laws, bards are classified as tier 1(which is the highest tier) weapons of mass destruction in cyber weaponry. With me currently being on watchlist and then acquiring a bard would be a nail in my coffin, so I hope you can understand.

I'm still considering the ranger and may be interested.
    Last edited by andrew wiggin; 03-14-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew wiggin View Post
    $325 bard.

I don't trust Western Union, they're an auxilliary spy agency.

I can send you the USD equivalent in gold nuggets that I've recently acquired from a lucrative business deal with a Nigerian prince.

If I win just post your address and phone # here so I can mail it to you.

If you want to make it even easier and faster, I can directly credit your credit card account. Just post your credit card number, expiration date, security code and mother's maiden name here and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks.
    You forgot his social and D.o.B.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

I’ll bid 17 rolls of toilet paper.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I can go 60 oz hand sanitizer and a slightly used N95 mask.

$1200 on the bard!

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

I want to buy the bard... but I feel like sending you money is a bad idea.

9. Default

I'll buy the bard and the ranger for 500$ cash each. As soon as I have positive control of the characters, I will MAIL you the money. My reputation as a merchant is solid, ask anyone who's done business with me on these boards. I have always followed through with an agreement to buy and given deference to the other party in any ambiguous situation. I don't care how many degrees you have or if you're a spy or insane or if governments love or hate you. I just care about the bard and ranger. If you want to sell these characters, message me directly and we can work this out.

10. Default

Looks like everyone is trying to buy your characters and I'm started to get a case of FOMO. Quickly post your address and info here. I'm on my way to the nearest Western Union right now to send you $800 as a BO on the ranger. I've always wanted a better than average stat and slightly past capped ranger. Since this is a GS3 account, I'm really hoping it has a fel hafted handaxe on him or maybe a spidersilk cloak.