Page 166 of 264 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's legitimate. I stand by what I see as the major problem and it's not the alleged quid quo pro. It's Giuliani and other private citizens acting on behalf of the government without security clearances.

Admit it. If Hillary did this you'd be screaming
    Oh my bad, your major concern is something even the Democrats haven't yet shifted to. But you're right, I'm sure in their last desperate breath to make this whole thing seem legitimate that will be what they shift their narrative to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh my bad, your major concern is something even the Democrats haven't yet shifted to. But you're right, I'm sure in their last desperate breath to make this whole thing seem legitimate that will be what they shift their narrative to.
    Which I think is a mistake that they're not going that route. Unlike you, I'm willing to watch the testimony and make my own decision. I'm not sure I care about withholding aid, but I sure as shit care about national security. This is the problem that I see with this.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Are you even watching this sham? Multiple witnesses have said nothing wrong or illegal even happened. So far it's looking like it's just Vindman whose own supervisor said he had serious concerns with him and his conduct.
    I am watching it. I'm hearing plenty of them say they were concerned with what was said and reported it to their lawyers. Some have refused to answer whether it's illegal because they're not lawyers.

Which I think is a mistake that they're not going that route. Unlike you, I'm willing to watch the testimony and make my own decision. I'm not sure I care about withholding aid, but I sure as shit care about national security. This is the problem that I see with this.
    Like I said I'm sure with the Democrats' ever changing narrative they will eventually come to that one. Until then it's kind of pointless to even discuss because it's not even what this impeachment sham is about.

So you're okay with it. Just say that. National security doesn't matter to you
    Last edited by Alfster; 11-19-2019 at 07:31 PM.

So you're okay with it. Just say that. National security doesn't matter to you
    We have even less information on what you're talking about than we do on Trump's supposedly illegal activities. Why would I comment on that?

You're kidding, right?

You're kidding, right?
    I honestly don't know what you want from me. We are talking about what the Democrats are alleging Trump did in order to remove him from office. You're talking about something totally different that neither the Democrats nor even the witnesses are commenting on. Shit you're literally the only person I have seen period say this is what you think the big deal is. I don't even think the hacks over at CNN are commenting on this in regards to removing Trump from office.

Are you seriously unaware of the multiple whistleblowers Obama fired or had prosecuted during his time in office? Even CNN admitted he prosecuted twice the number of whistleblowers than all previous presidents combined.
    Yes, I am seriously unaware of anyone being granted whistleblower status being retaliated against and prosecuted

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes, I am seriously unaware of anyone being granted whistleblower status being retaliated against and prosecuted
    What a bunch of weasel words. "Granted whistleblower status." How do you even look at yourself in the mirror with two faces staring back at you?