Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exxon Isn't the Only Fossil Fuel Giant Getting Its Ass Sued

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Nice new avatar, what brought that change on?
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...om-on-Jackpots
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Giving a shit about the environment is not partisan.
    You're right, it's the suing of a business due to people using their products and really our entire way of life relying on said product that is the bullshit.

Now you aren't being completely truthful here. Co2 is the issue and it is produced in large quantities by burning things like fossil fuel.
    So you recognize that oil by itself, even the extraction of said oil, is pretty minor in the grand scheme of things in regards to pollution. It's how people use said oil, you know, refining it and putting it into their vehicles to burn that is causing the problem. Tell me again why the oil companies are the ones being sued and not car makers or people who buy and drive cars?

This is like a company selling a hunting rifle then someone buys the gun and murders people and you want to hold the gun maker liable. Oh wait, bad example because that's another leftist bullshit tactic. Let me try again. This is like someone selling pencils then someone buys a pencil and uses it to stab people in the eyes rendering them blind then suing the pencil maker.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-23-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Tell me again why the oil companies are the ones being sued and not car makers or people who buy and drive cars?
    Because they make a lot of money and anything that makes a lot of money is obviously evil.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Fag
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

That was gold, thanks for sharing.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"