Page 1145 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 145645104510951135114311441145114611471155 ... LastLast
Results 11,441 to 11,450 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He said the guy is showing what he thought were symptoms of it. He is qualified to make observations. Mueller definitely came across as someone that had something going on., I thought he looked extremely tired and seemed forgetful. He was having to be told, constantly, to speak into the microphone. He has something with him.
    We don't need TV / Radio personalities starting to make medical diagnosis based upon video they've watched. If he does have dementia, that's indeed sad... but it goes to illustrate even more what a complete farce this was.

This "dossier" was used to spy on a Presidential campaign by the other party and then used in an attempt to bring him down because you were upset by the election results.

This investigation needs a thorough investigation as well as the judges and "evidence" that was used to ok the spying.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

I think it's fascinating how many people's lives have been destroyed by Democrats trying to get Trump. There is no limit to what they will attempt or who they will denigrate along the way. They have no problem burning Mueller or anyone else.

If I was a crazy liberal, the LAST thing I would do is get in the spotlight trying to bring down Trump on made up shit. Get something bulletproof, fine, but anything that can be interpreted will get shredded, and you along with it, and likely your career too. But I will say this, they'll all get rich with book deals if they don't go to jail. Hell, even if they go to jail.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We don't need TV / Radio personalities starting to make medical diagnosis based upon video they've watched. If he does have dementia, that's indeed sad... but it goes to illustrate even more what a complete farce this was.

This "dossier" was used to spy on a Presidential campaign by the other party and then used in an attempt to bring him down because you were upset by the election results.

This investigation needs a thorough investigation as well as the judges and "evidence" that was used to ok the spying.
    He is just saying what many are thinking and it is his right just as much as it is yours to speak on here. And it isn't just based on "video they've watched" it is based on 6 hours of video they've watched. I viewed the entire thing, both sessions, and it is painfully obvious some shit was wrong with the guy. I think he shouldn't have showed.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-25-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

What I find the most disturbing about all of this, is there was in fact a foreign power involved in meddling with our elections. That's been over shadowed by whether or not obstruction happened, which is unfortunate.

There's theories on why Russia would do what they did. Whether it's for personal gain or simply to cause infighting between the two groups.

If they simply wanted to cause the most chaos they, or another foreign power could do the same thing only helping Democrats this time...and Congress isn't doing shit about it.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

We're gonna hear people during the election trail making promises to get Trump behind bars, investigation be damned and all that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    What I find the most disturbing about all of this, is there was in fact a foreign power involved in meddling with our elections. That's been over shadowed by whether or not obstruction happened, which is unfortunate.

There's theories on why Russia would do what they did. Whether it's for personal gain or simply to cause infighting between the two groups.

If they simply wanted to cause the most chaos they, or another foreign power could do the same thing only helping Democrats this time...and Congress isn't doing shit about it.
    Mueller admitted that some of the obstruction was geared at helping Hillary too. I seem to recall leaked memo's from the DNC saying they wanted Trump to get the nom though. I guess everyone wanted Trump to win the election.

7. Default

Firstly, countries have always interfered with each other's elections. We built an empire toppling other people's governments and installing our own. If that was a surprise to you, get more educated. Secondly, in the US, countries have their own lobbying groups throwing billions of dollars at any given number of political issues. Anyone who wants to meddle with our politics is welcome to do so so long as they have the money for it. It's built into our political system.

https://www.opensecrets.org/fara/countries
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 07-25-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Blog Entries

As long as they aren't literally breaking into polling booths and changing votes or effecting it like that, I don't mind. I say I don't mind, because it is just unstoppable. They are going to create BS news stories and troll accounts, just as I bet other nations do and I bet we do too. The onus is on the voter to ensure they are making an informed decision. Use more than one source of news.

I was never going to vote for Hillary Clinton regardless of anything Russia may or may not have done. Everyone I know that voted for Trump was never going to vote for Hillary either.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    As long as they aren't literally breaking into polling booths and changing votes or effecting it like that, I don't mind. I say I don't mind, because it is just unstoppable. They are going to create BS news stories and troll accounts, just as I bet other nations do and I bet we do too. The onus is on the voter to ensure they are making an informed decision. Use more than one source of news.
    Dude. Stop being rational.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

THAT is what you find "most disturbing"? That foreign governments meddle in elections??

You do realize that this has been going on for centuries.. right?

And you do realize that this specific case was going on in 2016.. during the Obama Administration, right? Russians were literally meddling in the 2016 election and you know what President Obama did? Here, I'll let him tell you specifically what he did:

The only way this could be the "most disturbing" is if you honestly had no idea that other countries meddle in US elections... and I can't figure out how this wasn't known.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.