Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Games

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    How is this not here? From the creators of the original Fallout, by the team that made New Vegas:

Also:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...rs_Planetfall/
    What are you talking about? It's right there in your post.

Noob.

Reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    shaddap bitch Methais i bet you play MK on a keyboard... disgusting.
    I only play fighting games with a steering wheel and pedals/gear stick. Though I wouldn't mind checking out a Hitbox...

That's all the attention I'm going to give you today.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-14-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    You ain’t even serious about your MK...

MK is one of the few fighting games out there where the majority of its players prefer to play on a pad instead of a stick. Most likely due to having a block button instead of back to block, which can be a pain in the ass to deal with, particularly with EX moves and all that shit. Playing on stick isn't hard, but it's typically easier to deal with using a controller.

This is your bonus attention for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    MK is one of the few fighting games out there where the majority of its players prefer to play on a pad instead of a stick. Most likely due to having a block button instead of back to block, which can be a pain in the ass to deal with, particularly with EX moves and all that shit. Playing on stick isn't hard, but it's typically easier to deal with using a controller.

This is your bonus attention for today.
    I'm in the minority then, but my favorite mk games to play are mkII and umk3 so...Do you have a favorite mk, Methais? I know you're current with mk and have played from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I'm in the minority then, but my favorite mk games to play are mkII and umk3 so...Do you have a favorite mk, Methais? I know you're current with mk and have played from the beginning.
    The old MK games are kind of an exception with the controls. Mainly because in the newer ones you have to press Block + whatever attack button to enhance a special move, which can be a pain in the ass when you need to reach way over in a split second to hit the button. The old MK games, the Run button on 3 was about as complicated as it got, which wasn't complicated at all.

Overall MK9 is probably my favorite, but MK 1-3 are awesome as fuck and in a league of their own. All the 3D ones on PS2 were garbage. MKX was good too, but was also plagued by having almost no neutral/footsie game because almost the entire roster could just run in with a 50/50 launcher. They balanced it a good bit toward the end, but by then it was too late.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-14-2019 at 01:26 PM.

6. Default

Full reveal is tomorrow.

My guess is a battle royale game for mobile devices.

Blog Entries

I don't have anything on the immediate horizon other than Rage 2 and Days Gone.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

MK11 beta is live today through the weekend for anyone who preordered.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I don't have anything on the immediate horizon other than Rage 2 and Days Gone.
    I played the first Rage but I wasn't impressed at all. The graphics were pretty but everything else felt stale and empty.

10. Default