Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stupidity from Ocasio-Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    As for 70-80% tax on the rich, even when we had the highest tax rate ever, only about .0005% paid it. Everyone else had write offs.

On top of that, even with all that money, it won't even make a scratch in all the bullshit she is trying to promote. If they taxed the top 3% 100% of their money, it wouldn't be close. You'd basically have to tax EVERY person at exorbitant rates, so we can all be poor together.... And it still wouldn't all be paid for.
    What "bullshit" do you think she is trying to promote and how much money do you think will be required to fund it?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What "bullshit" do you think she is trying to promote and how much money do you think will be required to fund it?
    Translation: I don't know anything about this and rather than do any research I'll just ask you what you think then compare it against what cnn told me.

Blog Entries

.... You don't even pay attention do you? She wants 40 trillion dollars.

Here is a fun video by those evil people at CNN.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...61709024202752
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Translation: I don't know anything about this and rather than do any research I'll just ask you what you think then compare it against what cnn told me.
    ROFL. Easy tiger. Maybe I just want to know what he thinks?

Blog Entries

Nobody gave a fuck about her dancing video. That all comes from some random news source with an anonymous source that said they didn't like it.

As for 70-80% tax on the rich, even when we had the highest tax rate ever, only about .0005% paid it. Everyone else had write offs.

On top of that, even with all that money, it won't even make a scratch in all the bullshit she is trying to promote. If they taxed the top 3% 100% of their money, it wouldn't be close. You'd basically have to tax EVERY person at exorbitant rates, so we can all be poor together.... And it still wouldn't all be paid for.
    Math is hard and stuff.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

40+ trillion dollars for:

Medicaire for all
    Free college tuition
    Student loan forgiveness
    Jobs guarantee for all
    Affordable housing for all
    100% renewable energy by 2030

Great "ideas".. really... now tell me how to pay for it and then KEEP paying for it for years to come.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Big ideas mean big commitments. Those big ideas are to benefit all Americans. We've come together before to tackle and conquer some big issues. This isn't any different. We find ways to spend trillions on defense, we can find ways to spend trillions on healthcare for everyone.

LOL@Jake Tapper's face in that video.. he was just like "Are you really this fucking stupid?"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Big ideas mean big commitments. Those big ideas are to benefit all Americans. We've come together before to tackle and conquer some big issues. This isn't any different. We find ways to spend trillions on defense, we can find ways to spend trillions on healthcare for everyone.
    40 Trillion dollars.

Go ahead and tell me specifically how we get there.

And just to let you know.. let's say we do all her retarded ZOMGTAXTEHWEALTHYANDEVILCOMPANIES!.. that accounts for 2 trillion.

So you're down to 38 trillion.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-06-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    40+ trillion dollars for:

Medicaire for all
    Free college tuition
    Student loan forgiveness
    Jobs guarantee for all
    Affordable housing for all
    100% renewable energy by 2030

Great "ideas".. really... now tell me how to pay for it and then KEEP paying for it for years to come.
    I've read that price tag includes what we already spend, about $36 trillion, so we are really only talking about $4 trillion over 10 years. Doable.

I've also read that deficit financing is used to fund big costly projects like wars so why not social programs? But to be honest thats waaaay out of my understanding.