Page 192 of 291 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2909

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Wow, that's odd. I thought the ABA was a great source for wisdom about these issues surrounding character.

Ya, they love it. A bunch of 30-60 year old dudes, trolling the internet, making fart noises and giggling to each other. LOL Boys will be boys!
    Sorr,y isn't that all you are doing? Trolling? there is no way you believe the majority of the shit you spew.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sorr,y isn't that all you are doing? Trolling? there is no way you believe the majority of the shit you spew from your anus.
    fixed

Sorr,y isn't that all you are doing? Trolling? there is no way you believe the majority of the shit you spew.
    more defense mechanism, more deflection, more trolling. You can't help yourself can you? Once again we see the right wing troll, when called a troll, attempt to shift the focus to the one being trolled. You all act as if you have no control over yourselves. You're being forced against your will and better judgement because other people just make you so frustrated you absolutely have to troll them. It's a crock of shit but appears often.

At least you're admitting that you're trolling or for the sake of accuracy I'll say that you admit you are "counter-trolling". You think you're engaged in troll warfare and this is the only way to defend your team.

Here's a tip. If you see something you disagree with explain why, offer a different point of view or simply ignore it.

more defense mechanism, more deflection, more trolling. You can't help yourself can you? Once again we see the right wing troll, when called a troll, attempt to shift the focus to the one being trolled. You all act as if you have no control over yourselves. You're being forced against your will and better judgement because other people just make you so frustrated you absolutely have to troll them. It's a crock of shit but appears often.

At least you're admitting that you're trolling or for the sake of accuracy I'll say that you admit you are "counter-trolling". You think you're engaged in troll warfare and this is the only way to defend your team.

Here's a tip. If you see something you disagree with explain why, offer a different point of view or simply ignore it.
    TR;DR

If he were to serve on the Supreme Ct, Kavanaugh could not credibly participate in any case on the Court’s docket that involves one of the liberal “interest groups” that he excoriated so intemperately on Thursday, blaming them for scheming to destroy him. That’s a LOT of cases!!!
    https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1046026102559379456

Abramson Retweeted Laurence Tribe
    I wonder if people realize that you can't accuse an organization of conspiring to destroy your career and personal life and then adjudicate any case in which they are a litigant

Except you *can* on the SCOTUS, because no one can stop you

Another reason he's disqualified himself
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...99190839988225

Any chance in hell he recuses himself when issues like this come up?
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-29-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston
    Sorr,y isn't that all you are doing? Trolling? there is no way you believe the majority of the soy shit you spew from your anus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    fixed
    fixed

No. He's going to be confirmed. Get some.

Blog Entries

It is funny that this guy thinks I'm doing anything other than saying his opinions are trash. I have nothing to defend. Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It is funny that this guy thinks I'm doing anything other than saying his opinions are trash. I have nothing to defend. Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed.
    You sound pretty defensive for a guy with nothing to defend.

I actually think getting the FBI investigation is a good move. Not for the sake of the FBI investigation (which is dumb), but it shuts up the left and is further protection if they try to impeach.