Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Fuck off, Geijon.
    No, I want him to keep providing these retarded gems.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, I want him to keep providing these retarded gems.
    He's probably just going to forget his password again, then come back months later under a new Geijon handle to try and shame us. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason he ever visits these boards.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-17-2018 at 06:37 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    You guys literally add zero value to anyone's life and that basically sums up the PC after your wave of hate and nastiness started a few years ago.
    Your post might have impact if the posters here actually wanted to add value to anyone else's life.

Not sure what it says about yourself that you've felt this way for a few years now but still visit, post, and read the PC. I don't mean that in a rude way at all, I've never had issues with you that I remember, just seems there must be some draw here that keeps bringing you back.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

The PC is part of our community. It's just been taken over by the negativity of the PC posters and politic posts in particular

. I haven't posted in a thread like this in nearly a year because you just get slaughtered. These types of posts essentially have come to dominate the entire forum, but essentially PK and his alts just rotating negative rep across all of us if we dare to try a moderate, conservative or god forbid liberal leaning or left statement of inclusion.

Thanks for the positive one for the lols today PK, but it's generally creepy. 7 of my last 15 are directly from PK. I'm sure an additional 3 are his alts.

I guess we all can be red up in here.
    PK is rep stalking you? He wouldn't do such a thing, not PK!

Blog Entries

Apparently pk thinks I'm a hypocrite because I don't disagree with posters even though I agree with them? I'm so confused. I think he wants me to pretend to disagree and then I won't be a hypocrite? Jesus, his "logic" makes my head spin.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    PK is rep stalking you? He wouldn't do such a thing, not PK!
    As tedious as it might sound, I want someone PK disagrees with to go through their rep and see just how many reps PK has left them in a month. Bonus points for angry red ones.

Hey, can I bum a fag? Thx.

Edited to add: I get well leery when geezers look at me funny. Dodgy gits, the lot of you. God save the Queen.
    Last edited by Stanley Burrell; 08-17-2018 at 07:07 PM. Reason: A reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    As tedious as it might sound, I want someone PK disagrees with to go through their rep and see just how many reps PK has left them in a month. Bonus points for angry red ones.
    Yes, leaving people green rep is terrible isn't it?

Bonus points to Parkbandit for leaving me neg rep twice in the same day. That's impressive, didn't even know it was possible.

Blog Entries

The PC is part of our community. It's just been taken over by the negativity of the PC posters and politic posts in particular

. I haven't posted in a thread like this in nearly a year because you just get slaughtered. These types of posts essentially have come to dominate the entire forum, but essentially PK and his alts just rotating negative rep across all of us if we dare to try a moderate, conservative or god forbid liberal leaning or left statement of inclusion.

Thanks for the positive one for the lols today PK, but it's generally creepy. 7 of my last 15 are directly from PK. I'm sure an additional 3 are his alts.

I guess we all can be red up in here.
    I mean, you jump into a thread throwing insults, accusations, and threats you can't really be surprised about the reaction regardless of your political leaning.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

So I had to check on that, I've given rep to geijon today, 2 months ago in June, 2 months before that in April, 2 months before that in February, and before that the most recent is September of 2015.. all green. Much stalker, wow