Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hey look GS4 got a mention

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.
    There are plenty of things to complain about Simu or GS, but you're barking up the wrong tree just because you don't have silvers to buy something you want. Sorry.

Same here. EOC really killed the game for me. I mean, it has its quirks but Combat really feels lackluster for me. Now Runescape just feels like a Wow clone. Now, like I said there is still a chance, so if you are a masochist you can go with no money, NOR can you buy it with cash, unless you go to the Runescape black market. But in Gemstone, ALL great items have a Paywall, disguised as a quest. to get Adamantite, you must play either the sewers and/or Arena, wherein you pay Simucoins for the Bloodscript to buy the item. And since each token gives 200 to 500, you`ll end up paying hundreds for that Armour.
    You can buy Runescape gold. For 30 million it's 5 bucks, give or take a 1.77 or more on deals. So let's say you want to spend $99.99 at a gold store, that's 6-700M. That? Enough to buy every good, max set in the game and have plenty left over for repairs. Because all skill level 90+ is a power set that needs to be fixed. 2,500,000 for something like 90 hours of combat time. In that time you can make that money back with the right skills and the right farming spots.

GS4 has a cash shop problem, admittedly, but that's because we don't exactly have a bot problem. Compared to some Worlds in Runescape, you're looking at a market full of gold bots with no consequence (trust me, I botted the fuck out runescape). If you're not afraid to go outside the norm? You can buy enough gold to be set in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You can buy Runescape gold. For 30 million it's 5 bucks, give or take a 1.77 or more on deals. So let's say you want to spend $99.99 at a gold store, that's 6-700M. That? Enough to buy every good, max set in the game and have plenty left over for repairs. Because all skill level 90+ is a power set that needs to be fixed. 2,500,000 for something like 90 hours of combat time. In that time you can make that money back with the right skills and the right farming spots.

GS4 has a cash shop problem, admittedly, but that's because we don't exactly have a bot problem. Compared to some Worlds in Runescape, you're looking at a market full of gold bots with no consequence (trust me, I botted the fuck out runescape). If you're not afraid to go outside the norm? You can buy enough gold to be set in every way.
    And poor Venezuelans!

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/10/16...escape-targets
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    There are plenty of things to complain about Simu or GS, but you're barking up the wrong tree just because you don't have silvers to buy something you want. Sorry.
    I`m not too interested in getting high-end gear. I`m fine enough if I can get some x5 Full plate with Disruption Flares and T5 ensorcelled. I dont think Izthir Armour is something that`ll complete me or a Blink Claidh or whatever. I`m just stating that whatever Gemstone Players do, one way or the other they are contributing with the problem.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

I`m not too interested in getting high-end gear. I`m fine enough if I can get some x5 Full plate with Disruption Flares and T5 ensorcelled. I dont think Izthir Armour is something that`ll complete me or a Blink Claidh or whatever.
    Well I mean you were just complaining about not being able to get adamantite armor, so this doesn't make sense.

I`m just stating that whatever Gemstone Players do, one way or the other they are contributing with the problem.
    This sounds like you just want to complain about people playing Gemstone and being guilty for its continued survival. How terrible!

Blog Entries

I found a company worse than EA:

Oof.

300 million could get Savants implemented. Let's leave it at that.

Blog Entries

Where do you get the Silvers then? Buy them for cash or work your ass off. Again, you Indirectly help Simu`s Pay2win strategy. With how the Silvers are crashing, Simu has the Silver economy hijacked with all the shitty loot we get from the events which we eventually pawn off.

Its like a Human centipede but with Gemstone Players.
    I've never bought silvers (at least in the past 10 years or so that I can remember... maybe a mill back when silvers was >$10). My high watermark for silver was about 70m. You know... one good thing about a fairly mature economy is the ability to invest silvers into things that may appreciate value, and then sell them for more money. That's a way to get more silvers. Additionally, there are artisan crafts, alchemy, hunting, and other ways to make money. Arguably, not that much, but I don't think anyone will put it against you to script alchemy, fletching, or forging while you do something else.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Well I mean you were just complaining about not being able to get adamantite armor, so this doesn't make sense.

This sounds like you just want to complain about people playing Gemstone and being guilty for its continued survival. How terrible!
    I just agree with Taernath.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!