Page 291 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 1912412812892902912922933013413917911291 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 16791

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There you go again trying to hard. I swear there isn't a day that goes by that you don't mention me here, if not twice or more. Didn't know you cared so much. Stop trying so hard. Stop being creepy. Change your diaper. Have a nice day.
    Back can't answer the question so he is deflecting. So yeah, Back doesn't resist white supremacy, he just likes to call people names when they don't agree with him.

So I'll go ahead and also call you a (factual) name. You're a fucking retard.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-06-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

There you go again trying to hard. I swear there isn't a day that goes by that you don't mention me here, if not twice or more. Didn't know you cared so much. Stop trying so hard. Stop being creepy. Change your diaper. Have a nice day.
    What are your thoughts on this racist tweet?

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Back's new sig:

"Resist white supremacy...when convenient."

Blog Entries

Confirmed Methais is Plur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Confirmed Methais is Plur.
    Confirmed Back isn't trying hard enough when it comes to to vs. too.

Also confirmed that Back is not trying at all when it comes to resisting white supremacy.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-06-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Go play your little gotcha games with someone who gives a shit. Or how about you post more of those unfunny fake achievements. Thats a more productive use of your brain power.

Blog Entries

Go play your little gotcha games with someone who gives a shit. Or how about you post more of those unfunny fake achievements. Thats a more productive use of your brain power.
    Why are you still posting here if you don't care? Are you fucking retarded?

Go play your little gotcha games with someone who gives a shit.
    Feel free to explain how that's a gotcha game. It's a pretty cut and dry example of racism, and you know it. You just won't acknowledge it because you're full of shit. If I'm mistaken, please explain how what she said wasn't racist. This isn't a gotcha game. I seriously wanna know how people who think like you do process this shit in such a way that you manage to convince yourself that nothing racist was said. Because literally the only other option is that you're just full of shit.

Or how about you post more of those unfunny fake achievements. Thats a more productive use of your brain power.
    This one hurt your feelings, didn't it?

It's not my fault that you only pretend to have a problem with white supremacy but in reality only have a problem with it when it involves someone you dislike or disagree with, and you throw a tantrum whenever you're called out on it.

All the crybaby responses in the world that you can muster up won't change that fact.

You don't "resist white supremacy," you just have it written in your sig.

I'm open to hearing your opposing viewpoints on this matter, and am very interested to know what would make me wrong about this. But we all know you'll either just not respond, or you'll respond with more crybaby deflection because you're incapable of being intellectually honest.

Make a compelling fact based argument as to why I'm wrong and why Kimberley Johnson's tweet isn't racist and I'll stop posting here forever.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why are you still posting here if you don't care? Are you fucking retarded?
    He's someone who claims to fight white supremacy yet doesn't know how to fight white supremacy, so I think that answers your question.

Blog Entries

Dude, his sig is exactly like when people sign internet petitions and do nothing else. I saw a petition to the Chinese Government asking them to stop allowing the killing of dogs for food. The fucking Chinese Government doesn't give a fuck that your valley girl bitch ass signed an internet petition. It just makes people feel good, as if they are doing something.