Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Centipede

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's not an insult, it's an honest question. There's gotta be a reason why you're always making homosexual/pegging jokes. Either it's cause you actually think they're funny, you're a bigot, or you're just scared of your own sexuality and you're projecting. Which is it?
    /clowns

eta: just noticed that clowns looks amazingly like downs. Both apply in this instance.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 02-10-2018 at 11:34 AM.

It's not an insult, it's an honest question. There's gotta be a reason why you're always making homosexual/pegging jokes. Either it's cause you actually think they're funny, you're a bigot, or you're just scared of your own sexuality and you're projecting. Which is it?
    Wait...so are you saying you don't get pegged by time4fun?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wait...so are you saying you don't get pegged by time4fun?
    Another non-answer.

4. Default

In before Methais responds with another deflection because he doesn't want to admit to being a stereotypical redneck bigot.

In before Methais responds with another deflection because he doesn't want to admit to being a stereotypical redneck bigot.
    why would you make such a claim? In before you don't give any proof.

Another non-answer.
    You are literally the last person in the history of this entire forum, even moreso than Backlash, who has any room to complain about non-answers and deflection. I'm flattered that you've adopted the "in before another non-answer/deflection" posts that I've been using on you for like a year now though.

To answer your actual question though, which is something you are incapable of doing when asked something, because it makes you sooooo maaaaaad. Because you're clearly a homophobe. And a racist. Against homosexuals. Except for cwolff.

Speaking of non-answers, are you saying you don't get pegged by time4fun?

PS: You're gay. And that's ok.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

7. Default

You are literally the last person in the history of this entire forum, even moreso than Backlash, who has any room to complain about non-answers and deflection. I'm flattered that you've adopted the "in before another non-answer/deflection" posts that I've been using on you for like a year now though.

To answer your actual question though, which is something you are incapable of doing when asked something, because it makes you sooooo maaaaaad. Because you're clearly a homophobe. And a racist. Against homosexuals. Except for cwolff.

Called it.

Called it.
    Called what? Did you forget to read the post? Let me try again. I'll use crayons this time.

Yes, you certainly showed me.

PS: You forgot to answer my question. Are you saying you don't get pegged by time4fun?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2018 at 03:15 PM.

9. Default

Deflections all the way down. Get some help dude. Stop hiding in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    why would you make such a claim? In before you don't give any proof.
    called it.