Page 86 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Trump's Self-Inflicted Wound of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yep, despite all of those actions no one considered those presidents mentally unfit. This has nothing to do with being butt hurt.
    To be fair, if everyone was as much of a pussy then as they are today and social media existed at the time, the same shit would probably be said about any of those past presidents.

The difference today is that everyone has their own soapbox that reaches the entire world on command combined with most of the world being a fragile little cunt that takes offense to everything and spends all day every day in an uproar because someone else told them to.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-10-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The only one triggered right now is you. It's been that way since time4fun left.

Did you screw her.. and screw her out of some GS gear too?
    Someone check pk’s dick for a tattoo that says “Sorry for being a penis.” and you’ll have your answer.

Right, it's okay for him to continuously try and slander me but I say something true about him and that's out of line. Fuck off.
    Please elaborate on how PB and/or anybody here is responsible for Warclaidhm and his severe mental issues that had the same end result everywhere he went.

Anything other than an actual detailed answer is undeniable proof that you let time4fun tattoo “Sorry for being a penis.” on your wang.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-10-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yo, what was it, like, yesterday, or the day before? Before Trump was in China. When he was in S. Korea:

I don't have any issue with Trump being C.E.O.

I just don't really see him as a president figure.

But, back to this crap:

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Yo, what was it, like, yesterday, or the day before? Before Trump was in China. When he was in S. Korea:
    Did any of y'all notice how he got golf applause when talking about serious shit, but then when he mentioned Korean golfers, the crowd went wild? Sorry, not a lotta food in my belly and low on sleep. Peace yas negros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Someone check pk’s dick for a tattoo that says “Sorry for being a penis.” and you’ll have your answer.

Please elaborate on how PB and/or anybody here is responsible for Warclaidhm and his severe mental issues that had the same end result everywhere he went.

Anything other than an actual detailed answer is undeniable proof that you let time4fun tattoo “Sorry for being a penis.” on your wang.
    Nice job trying to rationalize harassing and bullying him. Real classy.

Nice job trying to rationalize harassing and bullying him. Real classy.
    I want the record to reflect that I don't want you to kill yourself Androidpk. Clearly you are very upset and feel bullied and harassed and that was not my intention. My intention was to only point out how fucking stupid you are and what a piece of shit you are.

Clearly if you get upset over a girl masturbating too loudly and feel harassed and bullied on an Internet forum.. you aren't in a good mental health place. I suggest you take some time away from the Internet and go outside for a walk.

We're here for you, Androidpk.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I want the record to reflect that I don't want you to kill yourself Androidpk. Clearly you are very upset and feel bullied and harassed and that was not my intention. My intention was to only point out how fucking stupid you are and what a piece of shit you are.

Clearly if you get upset over a girl masturbating too loudly and feel harassed and bullied on an Internet forum.. you aren't in a good mental health place. I suggest you take some time away from the Internet and go outside for a walk.

We're here for you, Androidpk.
    Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.

Blog Entries

Bet you really miss warclaidhm, too bad people like you made him commit suicide.
    You know he posted about what drove him to commit suicide, right? People telling him to fuck off on the PC was not one of them.

Bringing up someone's suicide to try and win an internet argument or claim some sort of moral high ground is really fucking shitty.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You know he posted about what drove him to commit suicide, right? People telling him to fuck off on the PC was not one of them.

Bringing up someone's suicide to try and win an internet argument or claim some sort of moral high ground is really fucking shitty.
    This has nothing to do with claiming a moral high ground, it's pointing out the obvious. Some people harassed the shit out of him here on the forums and in GS and some of the same people involved are still harassing others today, to the point where some have quit the game or no longer post on the forums. Don't like hearing the truth? Tough titties.

Maybe I should go into my rep and count how many times you told me to kill myself. Clearly you find the subject of suicide to be amusing. Keep on showing everyone what a loser you are.
    Yes. Please post every single rep I sent to you, telling you to kill yourself.

This is me, calling you out on your typical "I'm the victim here" bullshit.

Put up, or shut up.

Leech.

10. Default

Keep on being a toxic loser, bro.