Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Offers on Premium Point Blocks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    Im confused. So you are taking offers only to do an auction anyways? In that case I will just bid when you auction them.
    She is probably taking an offer to start the bidding off? I'm guessing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    She is probably taking an offer to start the bidding off? I'm guessing.
    That's pretty much it, yes.

So starting point?

I'll throw down $400 on account 1 and $600 on account 2 to get this party started.

Why? Because racecar.

Will you be entertaining bids on premium and platinum points seperately? You haven't stated a policy in needing less than a total and I definitely don't need the platinum points in any way shape or form.

They havent combined them yet and it was more than a year since they talked about that so...RSN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    They havent combined them yet and it was more than a year since they talked about that so...RSN
    I'll take stuff that'll never happen for 2000, alex.

Unclear about how to bid for this... I have no use for Platinum points. Not sure why these are sold as premium+plat bundles.
    Last edited by dex; 10-18-2017 at 05:33 PM.

I'd bid, but why would I do that, just to have my bid be the starting point for a later auction? Not much of formula for winning auctions.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

9. Default

You guys have good points, so I'm going to move to an auction very soon, once I get things sorted. I do have offers on both accounts that I'll be using. I'll be going once-twice-sold, moving the bid once per day.

To clarify precisely what you guys are bidding on: Essentially, you're bidding on a use of my point block in whatever way you see fit. If you don't care about Plat points, then ignore them. The pools have not been combined yet, so you're just looking at the Premium points.

I listed Plat points for Plat players to get an idea of what is available to them. If you do play Plat, then there is the option of combining the Premium in with the Plat to make a larger pool. Latest I've heard is that will be possible in November. This is done by hand by the GMs.

10. Default

Quick update. My accounts actually accrued another month of points since I made my initial post, so my numbers were out of date. My first post has been updated with the current totals as of tonight.