Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warframe

1. Default

Those are the fucking hills..

2. Default

PoE to be released sometime in the next 10 days. Looks like a seriously ambitious (free) addition to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    PoE to be released sometime in the next 10 days. Looks like a seriously ambitious (free) addition to the game.
    I was 100% with it until the focus changes. That will probably cause me to not really play the game anymore.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    I was 100% with it until the focus changes. That will probably cause me to not really play the game anymore.
    I haven't read much about the new changes, are they that drastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I haven't read much about the new changes, are they that drastic?
    Pretty much reworking the focus passives. Big one is that they are getting rid of the energy regen on zenurik. Focus trees are being reworked to buff the operator instead of the warframe.

My issue is that they are getting rid of the power of the warframes in favor of the operator, which is beyond stupid.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malisai View Post
    Pretty much reworking the focus passives. Big one is that they are getting rid of the energy regen on zenurik. Focus trees are being reworked to buff the operator instead of the warframe.

My issue is that they are getting rid of the power of the warframes in favor of the operator, which is beyond stupid.
    I knew about the change to zenurik but I expected that considering how OP it is.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-05-2017 at 01:35 PM.

7. Default

8. Default

Launching today for PC, maybe sometime in November for consoles.