Page 98 of 111 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I wish I had something worthwhile to say
    Me too.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Completely agree, but it's naive to imagine that only one side is responsible for two sides bickering. Remove one side, and the problem goes away. Regardless of which side it is.
    It's all Trumps fault.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's what got me too. Rather than saying PB broke some sort of rule or something we have Whirlin coming over here first suggesting it was PB himself who deleted it, then claiming he has no clue what happened to it and no way of finding out.

This is all sorts of shady shit.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    He made a group that didn't follow the goal of group designations. That group was removed. Where is the scandal?
    And what is the goal of these group designations?
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

He made a group that didn't follow the goal of group designations. That group was removed. Where is the scandal?
    The "scandal" is Whirlin first suggested that's exactly what didn't happen then went on to say he has no idea what happened.

Why do you insist on ignoring what Whirlin himself has said? He's a mod on both forums.

Blog Entries

Well, I guess it's a good thing people need to ask permission of some internet rando to make a group.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The "scandal" is Whirlin first suggested that's exactly what didn't happen then went on to say he has no idea what happened.

Why do you insist on ignoring what Whirlin himself has said? He's a mod on both forums.
    Why do you insist on having forums you refuse to go to and constantly shit talk explained to you?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

You should pick an argument and stick with it. If it was a troll group, where was the outrage? If it didn't follow these ex post facto group rules, why are there other groups that weren't removed?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You should pick an argument and stick with it. If it was a troll group, where was the outrage? If it didn't follow these ex post facto group rules, why are there other groups that weren't removed?
    Because breathing documents and such.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Why do you insist on having forums you refuse to go to and constantly shit talk explained to you?
    Okay?