Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Undead Bane UAC Gloves

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I want em but no way I'm paying that much for a string of text. That's redonkadonk.
    look how poor you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyon View Post
    Not quite. They have 20 lb pockets and KO flares too. they're actually $8,000 now
    I let mine go waaaaaaaaay too cheap.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by poison_Owns View Post
    look how poor you are.
    I have better uses for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I have better uses for my money.
    Amen. That's like a complete entertainment man-cave set. 70' flat screen, 10 speaker surround sound, Xbox, PS w/ a few games. Couple months of HBO for GoT. Snacks for a few weeks. Beer. yeahhh.... I can spend the .5 seconds to switch out my gloves for undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyon View Post
    Not quite. They have 20 lb pockets and KO flares too. they're actually $8,000 now
    ko flares on uac gear are nothing short of incredible
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

I believe these gloves are also still eligible for KO flares since it doesn't conflict with the Bane or the Void flares.

Then they'd be 7x KO/Void flaring with permabless and Disintegration flares against undead. You could attack and get 4 flares at the same time - KO, Disintegrate, Void, and Ensorcell. I have similar gloves currently that are KO/Vibe flaring, but they don't have any bane on them sadly!

Question - Does Bane prevent player enchanting? If not, these could still be enchanted by a player (since Void is Air flares) right?
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-17-2017 at 05:01 PM.

7. Default

Not familiar with KO flares, are those similar to grapple/unbalance?

its a script slot flare with crush crits that target the head
    adred0111 (discord)

9. Default

Yes these can still get KO flares added and I plan to along the way if I keep them. Not sure on enchant. I believe they can by player but I used PPs to up them when the Bane was put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Not familiar with KO flares, are those similar to grapple/unbalance?
    No, they're their own unique deal. Frequently results in well, a one hit KO. Even when it doesn't the messaging is so great. If I had to choose a favorite flare that would be it.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel