Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What the fuck? Are you now just literally ignoring all of the links and pics I provided showing Antifa being dangerous?

A radical leftist has attempted to murder Republican congresspeople because of politics.

A radical leftist has murdered a Republican committeeman because of politics.

A radical leftist (actually several) have called for white genocide.

Radical leftists have toppled a statue they don't like.

Radical leftists assault people with baseball bats and pepper sprays because of politics.

Radical leftists have taken over college campuses, shut down college campuses, and have banned white people from certain parts of college campuses.

How is this NOT like ISIS? Oh right, because they haven't literally taken over parts of the Middle East. I forgot about your stellar argument making.
    I think the confusion comes from you lumping all of them into ANTIFA where none of them have been proven to, have claimed they are, or otherwise tied to them. ANTIFA's main goal is to fight racism according to reports about them.

2. Default

Nice deflection.

"I can't defend the radical left on this topic so Imma deflect to the radical right!"

Keep on herping and derping.
    Uh, this thread is about the Baltimore City Council removing Confederate statues. You're the one who decided that that equated to left wing radicals being like ISIS and that today's KKK seems to be full of stand up fellas who don't want to kill nobody no how.

Me pointing out that you're an idiot doesn't count as deflection. Unless you're talking about deflecting your deflection of the actual topic by going on a rant about the left wing, which seems to happen in every post you make regardless of the post or thread it's responding to.

In conclusion, deflection. And you're a moron. Stop making conservatives look bad by speaking your mind. It's biased. It's wrong. And it's pretty much awful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    ANTIFA's main goal is to fight racism according to reports about them.
    LOL. You are fucking dumb.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I think the confusion comes from you lumping all of them into ANTIFA where none of them have been proven to, have claimed they are, or otherwise tied to them. ANTIFA's main goal is to fight racism according to reports about them.
    I didn't lump them all in with Antifa. As I said in plain English in my first post in this thread I said the RADICAL LEFT. Unless you hate the term "radical" and want me to just refer to them as "the left", but last time I did that I triggered a bunch of whiners telling me how dare I refer to the left that way.

What would make you happy here, Back? Talk to me. Would you like me to stop talking about the bad actions people on your side of the political spectrum engage in so you can continue pretending only the far right does bad shit?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Hey. Didn't you read what Tgo said? Some random 80 pound, rainbow-haired activist called for "white genocide" on Twitter. GENOCIDE. Why won't you take Shaniqua Jones seriously? The ovens are firing up already.

Embrace the Mayocide.
    I know, we should never take women seriously.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Uh, this thread is about the Baltimore City Council removing Confederate statues. You're the one who decided that that equated to left wing radicals being like ISIS and that today's KKK seems to be full of stand up fellas who don't want to kill nobody no how.
    Yes, and my post tied into Baltimore removing the statues because I said they were rewarding terrorists. Why is English so hard for people to understand today?

Me pointing out that you're an idiot doesn't count as deflection.
    Trying to defend radical leftists by pointing out crimes committed by the far right is the exact definition of deflection. Also don't use words like "idiot", you fled to the new safe space to get away from such hate speech, didn't you? Idiot.

In conclusion, deflection. And you're a moron. Stop making conservatives look bad by speaking your mind. It's biased. It's wrong. And it's pretty much awful.
    My God, Stumplicker. Maybe you should stop visiting your safe space as much as you. I think you have somehow gotten dumber since you've been going there.

Tgo01: Hey radical leftists are dangerous, look at all of these examples.
    Stumplicker: Here is a list of far right attacks.
    Tgo01: Why the deflection?
    Stumplicker: No! YOU are deflecting.
    Tgo01: ...

ANTIFA's main goal is to fight racism according to reports about them.
    Holy shit.

Oh yeah, all this talk about dangerous radical leftists, how about that Black Lives Matter sympathizer who murdered like 4 cops? Does he not count either?

If we just ignore all of the bad things the far left does, then the far left sounds pretty reasonable.

Blog Entries

That statue should be taken down next. Statue of Lenin in Washington state.

10. Default

Yes, and my post tied into Baltimore removing the statues because I said they were rewarding terrorists. Why is English so hard for people to understand today?
    What you said was "LEFT WING TERRORISTS" in response to the aftermath right wing terror act, which is what this thread is about. It took you zero prompting to go "LEFT WING TERROR" instantly in response to a right wing terror act's aftermath. What the fuck do Left Wing Terrorist have to do with a right wing terror act? Let me save you some time: They have nothing to do with a right wing terror act.

Trying to defend radical leftists by pointing out crimes committed by the far right is the exact definition of deflection. Also don't use words like "idiot", you fled to the new safe space to get away from such hate speech, didn't you? Idiot.
    The only person who has said anything in this thread about left wing terrorists is you. They're not mentioned in the original post. They're not mentioned in the linked article. They're mentioned by you, and you alone, for zero reason other than maybe to take the focus off of the fact that the statues were taken down in response to a right wing terror act.

Tgo01: Hey radical leftists are dangerous, look at all of these examples.
    Stumplicker: Here is a list of far right attacks.
    Tgo01: Why the deflection?
    Stumplicker: No! YOU are deflecting.
    Tgo01: ...
    You're not stupid enough to not know you're wrong here. You're just a dogshit human being and will never admit to being wrong, so I'll leave this part of the quote here to speak for itself. I hope someday you get the help you need to socialize like a normal human being.

Until then, stop making conservatives look bad by acting like yourself.