Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom Announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Go suck a dick, faggot. Your rep is as small as your tiny, tiny penis that you wish was a vagina.It's Back! I thought I scared your cock-snorkling, masquarading like a little girl ass away! WELCOME BACK!! -PB
    We get it. You're a homo.
    How is the transgender surgery coming along?
    Liberal cartoons are so boring because you faggots have no sense of humor.
    holy flaming fuck you are queer
    go suck a dick
    speaking about fags and look what shows up
    You and cwolff are both idiots and are probably the same queer person.
    You are why people hate gays.
    If Jesus was alive, I bet he would want to punch you right in the face. Repeatedly. Poor mistreated gays! Why don't you cry about it.
    go choke on a dick.
    go suck a cock
    Remain calm, crazy fucknut. And you are wrong about people moving away from 2 dudes banging each other up the ass. It's fucking icky.
    jesus isn't the only one who hates drama queers.
    The fag doth protest too much.
    go suck a dick faggot
    I had hoped you were still in the hospital for rectal prolapse
    go away fag
    Your plate is IMAFAG
    No one cares for your fag opinion.
    Gay poster makes gay posts.
    NHow fucking queer and dumb are you?
    How did that Hope and Change work out for you? Even Obama thinks you are queer.
    If I had to choose between being mentally retarded or a queer, I would pick mentally retarded. Being gay means the most you get is fucked up the ass and down the throat. At least with retard you get away with a ton of shit AND have retard strength
    fag
    It's a girl, faggot.
    Be less queer in 2011
    Dumb faggot
    (Random picture calling me a faggot)
    fag
    The best way to prevent getting HIV is not to share needles with your gay pals and stop sticking your unprotected little dick up another man's asshole.
    Selling all of your shemale gear?
    Awww.. someone got all buttsore I outted all his other accounts. It's pretty easy at this point.. considering you are as transparent as a piece of glass. Don't cry too hard It.. you still have www.fagswhochokeoncocks.com to roleplay as a girl on.
    LOL, You are just as bad as PB. Maybe you should go find another cock to stick in your ass though, I'm pretty sure he's not a faggot like you are. (I laughed at this one being PB. Hypocrisy, ho!)
    I think you took that last cock a little too deep.. you now seem to be suffering from greasy anal discharge. STFU already.
    It's Back! I thought I scared your cock-snorkling, masquarading like a little girl ass away! WELCOME BACK!! -PB

You're deluded.
    Oh wahh!! Poor wittle peam!

TURRISTS lol scared ass bitch - Luntz
    cause he's a faggot while you're a dumb faggot - Luntz
    choke on a dick - Luntz
    shut up faggot - Luntz
    same tired dumbass shit - Luntz
    who gives a shit about DF on cloth/leather, those are paper anyways, dumb analysis try again - Luntz
    sincerely hope a cop shoots you in your dumb face - Luntz
    dumbass bitch - Luntz
    faggot - Luntz
    shut up gaylord - Luntz
    too bad they didn't mistake you for a shithead racist, might be more on point you ignorant fuck - Luntz
    eat a dick - Luntz
    eat a big black dick you melanin lacking small penis packin piece of shit - Luntz
    shut up you ignorant cunt face - Luntz
    shithead racist moron willing to believe anything to justify your idiocy - Luntz
    comments like this show your biased mindset better then anything you can articulate - Luntz
    yea why would a neo-nazi backed junta ever lie about anything durr im a fuckin brainwashed idiot durrrrr - Luntz
    no one cares dumbass - Luntz

This shit been going on for 3 years. Notice he actually wished death upon me in there? But I find Luntz's shenanigans funny. I certainly don't go crying for a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    shut up gaylord - Luntz
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

choke on a dick - Luntz
    shut up faggot - Luntz
    who gives a shit about DF on cloth/leather, those are paper anyways, dumb analysis try again - Luntz
    dumbass bitch - Luntz
    faggot - Luntz
    shut up gaylord - Luntz
    too bad they didn't mistake you for a shithead racist, might be more on point you ignorant fuck - Luntz
    eat a dick - Luntz
    eat a big black dick you melanin lacking small penis packin piece of shit - Luntz
    shithead racist moron willing to believe anything to justify your idiocy - Luntz
    comments like this show your biased mindset better then anything you can articulate - Luntz
    yea why would a neo-nazi backed junta ever lie about anything durr im a fuckin brainwashed idiot durrrrr - Luntz

This shit been going on for 3 years. Notice he actually wished death upon me in there? But I find Luntz's shenanigans funny. I certainly don't go crying for a safe space.
    I kek'd

choke on a dick - Luntz
    shut up faggot - Luntz
    dumbass bitch - Luntz
    faggot - Luntz
    shut up gaylord - Luntz
    eat a dick - Luntz

Last edited by Methais; 08-08-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Here is my biggest problem. I know its been said a few times here, but these forums look terrible. You can't see what sub section has been posted in from the "main page". Just that something in that section has been posted in. The forums should have been cleaned up and brought to what you wanted it to be before you tried to push people over there.

In its current state I would rather post on the officials than that forum and I'm not using hyperbole.

6. Default

I certainly don't go crying for a safe space.
    One of the reasons people are moving to the other board is to get away from the immature idiots around here. It's not that they need to go crying to a safe space - it's just that this sort of crap gets really old after awhile.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Here is my biggest problem. I know its been said a few times here, but these forums look terrible. You can't see what sub section has been posted in from the "main page". Just that something in that section has been posted in. The forums should have been cleaned up and brought to what you wanted it to be before you tried to push people over there.

In its current state I would rather post on the officials than that forum and I'm not using hyperbole.
    I agree I don't like the way the main page is laid out. I've taken to using the "recent posts" button instead.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

As far as people being meanie heads in general? I mean come on, lets get over ourselves here a bit. I can tell someone I think they're an idiot for the shit they are saying and not let that cloud my judgement of them as a person or think they or me need to be kicked out of the community.
    To be fair, you are an incredibly vitriolic person who routinely goes far beyond just telling someone you think they're an idiot. You are the personification of what people mean when they talk about how nasty people are in the politics folder. So yeah, of course YOU don't think it's that bad, because everybody else looks pretty good compared to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    To be fair, you are an incredibly vitriolic person who routinely goes far beyond just telling someone you think they're an idiot. You are the personification of what people mean when they talk about how nasty people are in the politics folder. So yeah, of course YOU don't think it's that bad, because everybody else looks pretty good compared to you.
    Stop being such a rapist.

Also don't act like your shit don't stink.

Despite assurances from Latrinsorm that state otherwise, time4fun routinely calls me a racist and sexist and I don't think she needs to be banned either. Or is calling someone a racist and sexist not that big of a deal to you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-08-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    One of the reasons people are moving to the other board is to get away from the immature idiots around here. It's not that they need to go crying to a safe space - it's just that this sort of crap gets really old after awhile.
    That's the definition of a safe space.