Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Return to Delirium Manor - Details (sorta) posted

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Hey I don't have anything against you but don't pretend shit wasn't looney tunes for you but a season ago
    Why do people waste time responding to him?

If we all collectively ignored him, instead of giving him the attention he so desperately needs, he may actually go away.

Ignore poster, don't respond to anything SashaFierce posts
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

2. Default

Let's see.

>glance
    You glance down to see a tall black silk hat in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

You ponder.

>analyze my hat
    You analyze your black silk hat and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    This is a fancy magician's hat originally created for Delirium Manor! The hat can be used once every 24 hours and you will randomly PULL out a "prize"!

You last pulled an item out on: Hasn't been used yet
    You can PULL the hat again on: Anytime

You can tell that the hat is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

(FYI: ^^^^^ That lies. It can't be deepened.)

G>pull my hat
    You eagerly reach into your black silk hat and swish your hand around. At first, you feel nothing, but then your hand grazes the edge of something deep within...

Overwhelmed with excitement at the thought of treasure, you clench your fingers around a velvety leaf green malachite stone and pull it from your hat!
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

...24 hours pass.

G>pull my hat
    You eagerly reach into your black silk hat and swish your hand around. At first, you feel nothing, but then your hand grazes the edge of something deep within...

Overwhelmed with excitement at the thought of treasure, you clench your fingers around some fine dust that you sprinkle generously upon yourself, twice!

You suddenly feel more powerful.
    You suddenly feel more powerful.

...24 more hours pass.

G>pull my hat

Overwhelmed with excitement at the thought of treasure, you clench your fingers around an object that wiggles beneath your grasp. Suddenly, a war griffin bursts from your hat, ready to attack!

Uh oh...

Have fun, guys.
    hats

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    hats
    Ha! Now that's pretty damn badass. Wish it was a 12 hour cooldown. I want to pull war griffins more than just once a day.

4. Default

12 would be better. 24hours seems silly

5. Default

for some reason it makes me think of "panda attack" from pvp

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I doubt they'll be making them easier to find.

It's possible, but it's not something they typically do.
    You're probably right, but I wish they would up the chances a little bit. Cores were just a tad too rare last time.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    12 would be better. 24hours seems silly
    Agreed. Unless they're balancing it with how many they plan on being pulled. If there was a war griffin pulled once a day from people near landing based on the number of hats that went out, I guess I could go for that. I'm all about chaos. I want random chaotic things happening in each town every day. There definitely needs to be a grizzled roa'ter roaming about landing every once in awhile.

Hats are cool! Should be 12 instead of 24.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    This is the only interesting part for me:

We are also introducing a brand new automated service to lighten and deepen your prized possessions. These certificates can be redeemed at any time, are fully transferable, and completely flexible!
    Same here, i'm not into fluff and toys, if it does not provide some functionality that is useful it's not for me. Unless those dolls do something...well, useful?

Edit: Realized this event is more for fluff folks, which is fine with me!

One thing I would add: I like custom spell preps and spell modifications, since I consider that more fluff than mechanical, is anything like that likely to be present?
    Last edited by nocturnix; 06-15-2017 at 08:05 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Same here, i'm not into fluff and toys, if it does not provide some functionality that is useful it's not for me. Unless those dolls do something...well, useful?

Edit: Realized this event is more for fluff folks, which is fine with me!

One thing I would add: I like custom spell preps and spell modifications, since I consider that more fluff than mechanical, is anything like that likely to be present?
    There may be some premade custom spell preps in the ticket store. It appears that EG tickets are going to become generic "tickets" and used for non Duskruin/blood scrip events moving forward. So if you have some EG tickets left over you MIGHT (if my suspicion is correct) be able to get something from the shop without buying into this event. There is also usually at least 1 tier 5 win for a custom spell prep, verb, or whatnot to work with a GM on. If they DIDN'T have one I'd be surprised.
    We'll know tomorrow night exactly what is in the shop and not long after that what most of the tier 4 prizes are. Last EG had some premade spell preps for tier 4 prizes. Some of them were pretty rare and valuable too.