Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: My scripts

1. Default

your auto-level could be improved a bit for ta'vaalor, as it is currently it doesnt go to every place the gives exp and using go2 is a bit slow for it...if you take a look at the "startvaalor" scripts on the repos it has all the locations in vaalor that give exp, you can get to almost -1500 exp into level 1 if you use startvaalor..just figured i would let you know

Quote Originally Posted by trall541 View Post
    your auto-level could be improved a bit for ta'vaalor, as it is currently it doesnt go to every place the gives exp and using go2 is a bit slow for it...if you take a look at the "startvaalor" scripts on the repos it has all the locations in vaalor that give exp, you can get to almost -1500 exp into level 1 if you use startvaalor..just figured i would let you know
    You saying one of my scripts isn't perfect?

3. Default

well...i love the script so far but it could be better...:P

4. Default

and messages is broken in vaalor too, ever since they started the rotating guards all the message deliver scripts got borked

This is why all the cool kids level up in the Landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You saying one of my scripts isn't perfect?
    Sure did!!

7. Default

Meh I get more initial experience from visiting shops. And delivering water fries just as fast as messages...at least until 4

8. Default

I can usually get to 6 in the first lumnis in vaalor. Can't really do that elsewhere unless I do it by hand and do bounties

The ;dreavening script is even more sexy than ever!

You can now turn your familiar window into a countdown timer until the next Dreavening! WHOA!

Simply download the latest version of ;dreavening, do this:

;vars set dreaven_timer=yes

Then kill and restart the ;dreavening script and wait until someone uses the "time" command on the Dreavening channel or wait until Dreaven automatically announces the next Dreavening time on the Prime or Dreavening channels! After that the script will kick in and will automatically update every minute reminding you how many more minutes until the next Dreavening. It will even display what time the next Dreavening is, according to your own local time zone! It's just like magic!

Now if you're afk when someone uses the "time" feature or Dreaven announces the next Dreavening you won't have to enter "time" again to see when the next one is, just look at your familiar window. Also if you forget how much longer the next Dreavening is you have to look no further than your familiar window. Tubular!

It's the greatest thing since Dreavenings!

Note if you use your familiar window for other purposes then this feature might not be best for you, but you can still try it and see if it doesn't interfere too much with your other uses of the familiar window.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-16-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Uploaded a new script:

;colmaster

Here are the deets from the script's info section:

Master COL in Solhaven!

This script will ask if you want to join COL if you are not already a member of a society. If you wish to join COL then the script will join COL for you.

If you are already a member of the Guardians of Sunfist or the Order of Voln and wish to join COL you have to first leave your current society then run this script.

Script will seek out the Matron in Solhaven, join COL, and get busy mastering COL for you. All automagically!

Script will not gather skins or flowing white robes but will turn them in automatically if you have them in an open container. Script will also tell you which critters you need to skin to fulfil your skinning task and which lich rooms they can be found in.

Script will handle every other task all on its own! Amazing!

Special thanks to Lord Flessen for his script "colanswers" where I got most of the questions and answers from.

NOTE: While all answers to the Inquisitor's questions appear to be in the script, in some cases the script doesn't have the exact wording of the question right so it might hang up sometimes in the Inquisitor's room. If this happens you can try to find the correct answer within this script by searching for keywords of the question. Also please send the exact question to Tgo01 on the PC forums or message them to Dreaven in game so I can correct the problem in the script.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as the script notes this only works for COL in Solhaven.

Also note the script won't gather any skins or flowing white robes, but the script will turn all of that stuff in if you have the items in any open containers when you run the script. The script will also tell you which critters you need to skin to get the skins from and which critters (damn sea nymphs) to loot flowing white robes from.

The script literally does everything else though.

It finds the matron for you if needed!
    It goes to the Poobah to join COL after that!
    It gets tasks skinning tasks and hands skins in!
    It gets gift tasks, buys the needed gifts (or gets them from any open container if you already have them on you) and offers them up!
    It answers the questions!
    It gets your next rank or waits patiently until you're able to get your next rank then it gets that rank and continues onwards towards Master of COL!
    It also talks to the Poobah whenever needed!

It's amazing! It's stupendous! It's terrific! And it can all be YOURS for the low price of $0.00!!!!!