Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Wide Siegery Championship 2016!!!oneone!!!one

1. Default World Wide Siegery Championship 2016!!!oneone!!!one

Hey all, it's about that time again. I'm looking to get RSVP's from CHE and MHO officers for the siegery games. This year I made a wiki to try to provide as much info as possible. Please post to RSVP and/or to ask questions so I can update the wiki to make everything clearer.

Thanks!

https://gswiki.play.net/World_Wide_Siegery_Championship
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

Blog Entries

New minis this year? I think last year they reused the ones from two years ago, so some had exorbitant amounts of XP

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Is there a quick guide on surgery (awesome autocorrect, had to leave it!) somewhere? Which ones do I need to start and where can I buy some?

As a base , you want 3 soldiers, a castle, a ballista, a catapult.

https://gswiki.play.net/Siegery_(saved_post)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool View Post
    As a base , you want 3 soldiers, a castle, a ballista, a catapult.

https://gswiki.play.net/Siegery_(saved_post)
    Siegery tourney is one on one only.

You can count The Alliance for High Elven Society as rsvp'd.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

The Landing Defense Irregulars will present a champion this year as well.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

It looks like The Gypsy Troupe would be interested as well.

I've never seen these pieces for sale. Where do they come from?
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    New minis this year? I think last year they reused the ones from two years ago, so some had exorbitant amounts of XP
    I will make sure to ask about getting them re-set. I am also sure my requests that people not script train their minis was ignored, also. Though I believe the winners mini goes home with them, so at least that one is out of the mix each year.

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    It looks like The Gypsy Troupe would be interested as well.
    If I could get a character name to go along with the group names, that would be great thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    I've never seen these pieces for sale. Where do they come from?
    Siegery miniatures are sporadically for sale at events. There is regularly a shop at EG. There was a shop at the last spitfire. There is also a regular siegery shop in Wehnimer's Landing one East of TSNE. Begetting Beseigers or something like that.
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 09-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

10. Default