Page 228 of 253 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2526

Thread: What's this worth?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by evasive1 View Post
    4x, Temporary masterful crit weighted handaxe w/incredible uses?
    Eleven. Ty. Teen.

Eleventyteen billions.

PC on locked climate wear cloak?

3. Default

an ID sheath that's also enhancive with 5 to edged weapons bonus. Any thoughts?

4. Default

A few orbs I am getting ready to put up for sell, just wanting to double check prices:

+12 CON Stat
    +6 STR Bonus
    +5 STR Bonus
    +6 STR Stat
    +9 DEX Stat
    +2 DEX Stat
    +3 DEX Bonus
    +3 blunt weapon ranks
    +4 brawling bonus

5. Default

Price check

9x eahnor augmented chain armor, T5 ensorcelment, T4 Ithzir, 10x day (stunned, prone, webbed, dazed, shrug heal 1/day, moderate lightning resistance, Superb Crit Padding 25 points, Stamina/health regeneration from troll spine black swan, slash resistance from Roblar, maxlight

500 mil +?

that has to be the best set of chain in the game or at least up there.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Destrier View Post
    Price check

9x eahnor augmented chain armor, T5 ensorcelment, T4 Ithzir, 10x day (stunned, prone, webbed, dazed, shrug heal 1/day, moderate lightning resistance, Superb Crit Padding 25 points, Stamina/health regeneration from troll spine black swan, slash resistance from Roblar, maxlight
    More than a vespa?

A spiked imflass shield

It has a bonus of +12 from a normal shield
    The harmonics generated tell you that the shield has been infused with the power of a fire elemental. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
    The shield resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 4 to Dexterity.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The shield looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the imflass shield will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

What is this honestly worth?

Quote Originally Posted by tiggereye View Post
    an ID sheath that's also enhancive with 5 to edged weapons bonus. Any thoughts?
    5 million. Pretty rare slot to have a bonus, though there are a lot of nice sheaths out there with other properties, like warrior sheaths.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

10. Default

I won the permablessed warsword last month and I'm unsure what to do with it, so I'm looking for an estimate in price. Not looking for offers currently as I know a lot of people are looking for something like this.

4x permablessed bastard sword

You tap a jet-striated smoky mithglin warsword, which is in your right hand.
    >l wa
    Glossy ebon streaks twirl across the smoky mithglin blade, the hue condensing as it runs along, culminating in a solid pitch black point. A wide, latticed pewter cross guard gives way to a slate-hued mithglin hilt. The cross guard itself has been painstakingly carved with an intricate fennel blossom pattern. A polished chunk of onyx caps the pommel, while smaller orbs of onyx wind their way along the hilt. Though faded, a small white shield can be seen painted onto the hilt's onyx cap. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the warsword.
    >weigh war
    You carefully examine the smoky mithglin warsword and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

Thanks.
    "Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, Oh how I wish he'd go away." ~ Mearns

To quote the comedian Emo Phillips, "I used to think the brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I thought, "Look what's telling me that."