Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voln Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    I'm not sure there's anything in the Voln toolkit that can compare to things like determination for Warriors, who tend to get lots of little wounds that affect things like CMANs. Not to mention the free HDP. I love voln, and I think it is good for warriors, but if you're asking about what's mechanically superior, I think GoS wins.
    I tend to say GoS is for wimps The top warriors in the game are all in voln. You start getting wounded enough to matter and most of the time it is going to be time to leave even if you are in GoS because you can't spam restoration like those of us in voln to keep up with the blood loss. For good crowd control you won't beat symbol of sleep either. Voln also has transcendence for hairy situations which can be better then any padding and used more often then sigil of escape.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Tanderick View Post
    The +13 TD will be nice
    Um, the +13 TD will be nice, but not as nice as the +20 TD you currently get from Sigil of Focus...

The top warriors in the game are all in voln.
    Most of those top warriors are just old farts who can't keep up with the times!
    Last edited by droit; 07-14-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by droit View Post
    Most of those top warriors are just old farts who can't keep up with the times!
    Totally true.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I tend to say GoS is for wimps The top warriors in the game are all in voln. You start getting wounded enough to matter and most of the time it is going to be time to leave even if you are in GoS because you can't spam restoration like those of us in voln to keep up with the blood loss. For good crowd control you won't beat symbol of sleep either. Voln also has transcendence for hairy situations which can be better then any padding and used more often then sigil of escape.
    Symbol of Transcendence is garbage. Sure, it helps you out, but you can and will die with it up. It will not save you in hairy situations. Escape, generally speaking, will.

Trans in my opinion needs to be redesigned to pull you out of stuns, or make you unstunnable. In its current form it's totally outclassed by GoS' 'oh shit' skill.

Transcendence is great, but not nearly as helpful for warriors because they don't usually die from crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomad View Post
    Transcendence is great, but not nearly as helpful for warriors because they don't usually die from crits.
    Fun fact about crits, they also produce more blood loss. So if you aren't taking crits you'll lose less blood.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by zennsunni View Post
    Symbol of Transcendence is garbage. Sure, it helps you out, but you can and will die with it up. It will not save you in hairy situations. Escape, generally speaking, will.
    If you've never died after using escape you must be very lucky. None of the "oh shit" abilities in game are going to save you from death 100% of the time.