Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Scam Alert - SashaFierce / Alastir

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Still haven't seen the seller come on here and lodge a complaint.
    So here's the thing.

Profit? I don't mind at all. I enjoyed a vast amount of wealth in game for a long, long time.

Buy low, sell high? It's the 'Murican way! No problem.

My stance on the matter is this. He KNOWINGLY took advantage of someone. He claims he didn't know their value, because no one ever had one. Except he follows the same path of life most pieces of shit do, by manufacturing. The crux of the arguement is "I didn't know" but he recites and dodges accountability because he was the FIRST to know. "If I put it all together, it's like a cool glamour crystal and those sold for a bunch of money, and I have the only one!", he cries aloud to the echo of the basement, nearly knocking over his tepid Hot Pockets from his Dixie paper plate.

Every festival has something new that can be inflated. It's part of Gemstone, and I'm not arguing that point. But common sense ( I know, a stretch ) tells us that if a glamour crystal can sell for 75 million and upwards, 1/5 of it is worth ALOT more than 1 million silvers. Past profit, past merchantism...That's like selling chickenpox blankets to fucking Indians.

In my opinion, that makes SashaFiercely-Inspire(like) a complete and utter piece of shit. He likes to say "Oh, people don't read hur hur hur", but he himself goes full retard and offers half of a MB, or for his stake, Minimum Bid. I don't care if he is or isn't him, because it acts like him, talks like him, reacts like him. The fact is, no matter who he says he is over the internet, that is beyond redemption.

Second edit, for Gelston - People shouldn't have to come forth to the enjoyment of us ( generally ) calling them a moron to say they got screwed. They shouldn't have gotten screwed in the first place. That mentality is disappointing.
    Last edited by Stunseed; 05-08-2016 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Damn logout.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Wtf happened that that other guy needs to be doing whatever that is he's doing?

What is he doing anyway besides something that I guess fixes butthurt?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-backside.html

its soccer, he literally just fell over.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

3. Default

I was on eBay looking for some MTG cards. Stumbled across an auction that had just been posted, for a set of 4 power nine cards from the Beta edition, and the seller was asking 300 dollars. I took several seconds to scrutinize the pictures the best I could, then I pulled the trigger. They were in fair condition. I had them authenticated and not even a few weeks later sold them for a few thousand dollars in a profit.

I don't feel bad and don't think I am a douche for knowingly taking advantage of anything. The seller had a price, and if I didn't buy them for that price, someone else would have. If you think I should have messaged the buyer and let him know his cards were worth thousands, you're dumb.

You can google and get an estimated price for MTG cards. I know, in middle school I was Red deckin like a motherfucker.

But to use his own argument against him, the person who got fleeced could not have been able to google his item and get a price.

This comparison would be akin to you working at Wizards of the Coast and fleecing someone at a flea market.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    Second edit, for Gelston - People shouldn't have to come forth to the enjoyment of us ( generally ) calling them a moron to say they got screwed. They shouldn't have gotten screwed in the first place. That mentality is disappointing.
    I'm not saying for our "enjoyment." I'm saying the only person that should reasonably be upset by this is the seller. That they haven't complained means to me that they are cool with what happened. People should really stop getting offended for other people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the purchase of a segment. It was started as nothing more than a vendetta.

I can't believe people are actually here scrutinizing a random deal where no one involved in said deal had actually complained prior to the thread.

Blog Entries

From now on, all transactions must be done with the approval of the Gemstone Merchant Council to ensure everyone is being paid exact market value and no one's feelings are hurt.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    You can google and get an estimated price for MTG cards. I know, in middle school I was Red deckin like a motherfucker.

But to use his own argument against him, the person who got fleeced could not have been able to google his item and get a price.
    I would think that, given it's a new item and there is nothing to use as a comparison, that caution should have been used by the seller.

This comparison would be akin to you working at Wizards of the Coast and fleecing someone at a flea market.
    And that would be the smart move. I like this show called Flea Market Flip and one of the most important parts of winning the competition is to buy something as low as you can and then selling it as high as possible. Today they were talking about how hot weather is better for getting good deals because sellers don't want to drag their items back home. One set of contestants got three pieces of furniture for 12 dollars. There was a bunch of high fiving and exclamations of happiness. There was no sympathy for the seller or expressions of guilt at all.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    From now on, all transactions must be done with the approval of the Gemstone Merchant Council to ensure everyone is being paid exact market value and no one's feelings are hurt.
    love it. the question becomes though, if this is implemented where will the butthurt then be channeled?
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

Blog Entries

I mean really, Stunseed, if you saw a rare comic worth hundreds of dollars but it was shuffled in with a bunch of regular comic books underneath a sign that says, ".50 ea." that you'd tell the seller what it was actually worth?
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow