Thread: a rune-scribed bone cage enclosing a sheen pupilless aishan eye

1. Default a rune-scribed bone cage enclosing a sheen pupilless aishan eye

Selling off a rune-scribed bone cage enclosing a sheen pupilless aishan eye. This is one of the eye pendants sold at EG'15 that I got altered to look a bit more demonic.

Aishan have sheen, pupilless eyes, which resemble flickering flames and range in color from dark red to yellow to light blue. The eyes are so sheen, in fact, a clear reflection can be seen if gazed into.
    Found at - https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Aishan

You carefully inspect your bone cage.

You determine that you could wear the cage around your neck.

You remember that you registered this item a couple months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glass.

You analyze your bone cage and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    This item may be altered by a talented merchant, but it must indicate the eyeball within the base description or via an associated long description.

Try to RUB, TAP, TILT, and TURN the item!

You can tell that the cage is as light as it can get.

Zests:
    >rub my cage
    You rub your bone cage, and the eyeball set within it warily peers around the area as if it were looking for something.
    >tap my cage
    You tap your bone cage, and the eyeball winks in response.
    >tilt my cage
    You tilt your bone cage, but no matter which direction you try to turn it, the eyeball always stays fixated forward.
    >turn my cage
    You turn your bone cage, but the moment your hand lifts off of its surface, it turns itself back around so that the eyeball is facing outward once again.

BO offered and accepted
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 01-24-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

MB
    My character portrait supplied by: Divone's Digital Art

www.divonelerade.wix.com/divone
    Jayvn quietly asks, "Anyone have a dragon's tear ruby?"
    >
    Zimzum says, "Tower has been dropping them."
    >
    Speaking to Zimzum, you ask, "Are you suggesting we have to kill Dhe'nari to get rubies?"
    >
    Zimzum nods.

350k, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

My character portrait supplied by: Divone's Digital Art

www.divonelerade.wix.com/divone
    Jayvn quietly asks, "Anyone have a dragon's tear ruby?"
    >
    Zimzum says, "Tower has been dropping them."
    >
    Speaking to Zimzum, you ask, "Are you suggesting we have to kill Dhe'nari to get rubies?"
    >
    Zimzum nods.

5. Default

updated
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

6. Default

BO offered and accepted