Thread: reap what you sow.

Default reap what you sow.

http://www.youngcons.com/black-bosto...e-rape-victim/

Judge this particular source all you want, I'm hoping even Luntz wouldn't bother with that straw-man. I found it to be a pretty succinct relay of the scenario, with little editorial. The posts are there, as posted, and numerous outlets can back it up, take your pick.

What is being reaped or sown in this scenario?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Putting the stupid shit she said aside, why would a tenure-line professor at BU want to get in online political arguments under her real name? Jesus. She has one of the hardest jobs to land in the world and she's doing this to herself before day 1. Other than that oddity, it's a pretty boring story. People say dumb things for a variety of reasons all across the political spectrum.

If you google search the word "Black youngcons.com" you'll see the site in question has a pretty hardcore anti-black stance.

But that don't matter cause THONDALAR.

The ad for gold bars crashed my browser. Now I'll never survive the apocalypse.

Blog Entries

Where is the rest of the exchange, it is completely missing what actually started the exchange? Seems pretty unbiased...bs.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Where is the rest of the exchange, it is completely missing what actually started the exchange? Seems pretty unbiased...bs.
    I thought the same thing and looked around for a bit, found a reference to a Patricia Arquette awards acceptance speech and exhausted the energy I was willing to spend on this.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    I thought the same thing and looked around for a bit, found a reference to a Patricia Arquette awards acceptance speech and exhausted the energy I was willing to spend on this.
    Yeah that's about what I could find, Arquette was speaking about equal pay for women and I guess she misused some labels for people in this one woman's mind and it went from there. Some how got from equal pay for women to white people can't cry about their rape? I feel like there is some missing from this, but yeah I don't really care enough to do more research.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.