Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HSN: Mana Spellup Update Released! on 08/29/2015 05:09 PM EDT

You forgot to mention at no mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Wait, is this that whole flurry of spell thing that I see people doing? Like 10 spells in one shot or whatever? Sorry, I say that like I'm a noob. I'm level 37, so obviously I haven't been able to do it yet.
    Cyraex came back to say that the messaging has changed for third parties, so that they don't see the long list of spell/effects, but only see this:
    XXX summons a torrent of spiritual and elemental mana and releases upon himself a flurry of magical power.
    That was from a sorcerer; a wizard would likely not have the 'spiritual' part, and vice versa for an empath/cleric

GOD DAMN IT CAN SIMU STOP FUCKING NERFING WIZARDS WE GET SHIT ON ALL THE TIME AND I'M SO SICK OF SIMU TRYING TO MAKE US A USELESS PROFESSION. SERIOUSLY WE ARE NO BETTER THAN MONKS NOW.

-notawizard
    Calling you names is fun, because your skin is so thin and your vagina so sandy.

Check out my Solhaven Shop!
    https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/3818
    Fusion Orbs, Flaring 100-arrow Bundles, ICE age stuff, 50-count Gem Jars and more!

--------

d100(Open): 261
    You forage briefly and manage to find some acantha leaf!

Blog Entries

This is a really awesome update for damn near every class. Looks like you get an additional spellup for every +25 ranks now too.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Good advice

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Cyraex came back to say that the messaging has changed for third parties, so that they don't see the long list of spell/effects, but only see this:

That was from a sorcerer; a wizard would likely not have the 'spiritual' part, and vice versa for an empath/cleric
    Damn, can't troll people into thinking you just died anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post

empath has spiritual/mental cuz they use mental spells like savants

Great change. HUGELY beneficial for pures in the 25-50 range.

Actually subscribing to "more fun, less tedium" = win.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Great change. HUGELY beneficial for pures in the 25-50 range.

Actually subscribing to "more fun, less tedium" = win.
    I agree, which is an unusual type of change for them to make but especially welcome
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Blog Entries

Damnit... I was kinda hoping I had something to complain about... but the second Sarumon leaves, we get an awesome buff like this.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.