Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Anyone play it on the PS3? Holy shit it was awful. Rivaling Watch Dogs levels of bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I laugh every time I see the 'gotta take a dump/angry walk'.
    I'll have you know that's toilet humor.

3. Default

I still haven't finished this... I'm pretty ocd when it comes to finishing areas and all the quests within one. I burned myself out and haven't played it in a few months. I don't even think I was very far into the story, all I could think about is "god damnit! There is still 3 more quests left in the Hinterlands!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    I still haven't finished this... I'm pretty ocd when it comes to finishing areas and all the quests within one. I burned myself out and haven't played it in a few months. I don't even think I was very far into the story, all I could think about is "god damnit! There is still 3 more quests left in the Hinterlands!"
    Same. Don't see myself going back to it. I wouldn't say it is at all the game's fault, but it was so vast that I had like 50-60 hours in it and barely progressed the plot.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalishar View Post
    If you haven't left the Hinterlands yet, you aren't really anywhere in the story.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

The game is shit anyways with everything they changed in the first two months. I had over 300 hours into that game, was having so much fun, and I cold turkeyed once the third patch hit. I am so sad. It was a phenomenal game to start.

Blog Entries

The game opens up once you get to Skyhold, which is maybe 5-10 hours in depending on how fast you go.

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    The game is shit anyways with everything they changed in the first two months. I had over 300 hours into that game, was having so much fun, and I cold turkeyed once the third patch hit. I am so sad. It was a phenomenal game to start.
    What changed?
    Last edited by Taernath; 03-30-2015 at 06:51 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If you haven't left the Hinterlands yet, you aren't really anywhere in the story.
    No I'm past there, but was just using it as an example.

I always tell everyone about to start DA:I to get the fuck out of the Hinterlands. Just.. go there, do the thing the story made you GO there for, mmmaaaybe secure the horsemaster while you're there, but then leave.

Nobody ever listens to me, though. The trap is too cunning.
    Last edited by Nathala Crane; 03-31-2015 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries

Kicked Sera out. Fuck her. I think I hate her more than Anders post full retard.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.