Page 684 of 755 FirstFirst ... 184584634674682683684685686694734 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Lumnea!

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l the Scrivener of Ta'Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length silver blonde hair with a spray of white angel orchids on mint green stems crowning her brow. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has lustrous ivory-tipped polish brushed onto her squared fingernails.
    She has a series of small white jade hoops in the upper ridge of her left ear, an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a matte gold silk drawstring reticule slung over her shoulder, a high-waisted mint silk gown with scallop-edged sleeves split from the elbows with a finespun chainsil undergown with fingertip-length sleeves underneath, a platinum wedding ring, and some ankle-tied gold footflower sandals.

>l sandals
    A loosely-bound ankle chain of pristine gold suspends the fine triangular mesh of ringlets that adorn the top of these sandals. At the vertex of the footflower, a tiny geranium carved with gilt-edged, white jade petals adorns the toe-loops. A small contoured sole of glossed ivory leather protects only the ball of the foot, leaving the heel completely exposed. Elegantly engraved inside the sandals is the name 'Laphrael Miran'ta'.

Rohese has a softly fragrant cloud of dandelion honey and green fig haloed about her, laced with vibrant sprays of snapdragon and apple mint.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 06-26-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

Festivals!

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has oblique malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has long, fine mournbloom black hair drawn away from her face by a woven silver branchwork circlet, leaving the rest bound into a tapering herringbone braid. She has an oval face and narrow, delicately pointed ears. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian. She has a kelyn-marbled pastel jade hue brushed onto her neatly kept fingernails.
    She has a pair of jade drop earrings caged in a mesh of vaalin set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, and a tiny blue water drop tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some tiered jadeite necklaces arranged in an asymmetrical drape, a creamy vanilla lace shrug with long pendant sleeves, a fawn chainsil bliaut blossoming with painted gilded florals along the full skirts with an ivory linen chemise with ribbon-laced hanging sleeves underneath, a petrified kakore hexagon bangle, and a pair of cloisonne-inset ivory silk flats.

Riend has a fresh and vibrant scent haunting her skin, blending mimosa blossoms and jasmine with notes of succulent peach and woodsy bay leaf.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 06-27-2014 at 01:43 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I should really post something here one day. I don't think I'm wearing enough... stuff, though.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

You see Lady Corlyne Lancre Nalfein.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be young. She has ebon-haloed, vivid nephrite green eyes and faultless, soft alabaster skin. She has short, glossy obsidian hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with a fully bloomed bold orange hibiscus. She has an unlined face, a small, triangular nose and a healthy curvature to her hips. She has thin-loped ears that curve sharply upward and frame the delicate contours of her face. She has a lucent vivid bronze tint brushed onto her oval-shaped fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a backless ebon chiffon gown with glass-winged monarch butterflies trailing down the train, an embossed leather case, and some strapped bronze chain mesh high-heeled sandals.

Corlyne has a luxuriant blend of sweetly floral cherry blossom and sharp red musk clinging to her, fading into a rich, heady star jasmine base note.

Back for a bit! And with new hair.

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio Nalfein.
    She is average height and appears to be an adult. She has slanting, mismatched grey and black eyes and intensely pale skin. She has long, glistening jewel-tone blue hair swept back from a sharp widow's peak and arranged in slinky, serpentine coils that drape around her narrow shoulders. She has a refined collection of quintessentially Elven features, from the sharply defined cheekbones and patrician nose to the delicate outline of her jaw.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silvered haon collar and pendant, a strapless pristine white linen column gown, a coraesine ring-of-flames solitude band, a petite carved ebonwood case, and some webbed leather sandals set on attenuated stiletto heels.

Collar and pendant:
    A thin wash of silver metal cradles the carved lavender-tinted wood as it forms multiple overlapping petals designed to circle the wearer's throat like an inverted flower. The fragile lines of filament and haon mimic and accentuate those found in nature. From the discreet clasp spills a line of thin, glistening chain anchored by a tear-shaped crystal prism, a flashing dewdrop descending from a single petal of the collar.

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    Back for a bit! And with new hair.
    Yay for blue hair!

Citrus and lace!

She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length silver blonde hair swept up and secured by a tulle-wound miniature silk hat fastened with a smooth citrine quartz-set buckle, leaving ringlets over one shoulder. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has satin-finished chartreuse lacquer brushed onto her neatly squared fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silk-tied choker clustered with citrus enamel butterflies, a citrine velvet bag embroidered with ecru blossoms, an eggshell silk gown with elbow-length sleeves spilling long layers of sheer organza, a pair of short tatted lace tea gloves, and a pair of glass-ringed tatted ivory lace sandals.

>l gloves
    Delicate lace, creamy white with age, stretches over the fingers and hand to ruffle slightly at the wrist where a milky white agate button fastens each dainty glove. The lace itself is formed by a series of knots and loops of fine silken thread in a pattern of rings and chains with integrated petal-shaped picots. What the gloves lack in practicality, they make up for in exceptional needlework.

Rohese has a warm, multi-layered scent in the air about her, redolent with citrus notes of sweet navel oranges set in contrast to poignant, earthy currents of amber. Dark vanilla binds the fragrance together for a smooth finish.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You look beautiful, Rohese. Another impressive outfit and accessories to highlight a nice summer theme.
    Lady Nairena
    Mage of the Wind
    Waggling Drakette of The Drakes Vanguard

So much versatility with clothing and accessories these days! The caul has 4 hairstyle options, the gown has 20 colour variations and is scripted, the belt is an unlocked Treysen, the choker is a FWI transporter with clouds messaging and the eyeglasses are just plain awesome:

She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length silver blonde hair drawn half-up and restrained within a bright silver cannetille caul. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. Perched on the bridge of her nose, she wears a pair of oval silver wire frame eyeglasses that perfectly frame her eyes and lend her a studious air.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a velvety deep purple iris tucked behind one ear, a dappled grey silk tote set with a purple iris pin slung over her shoulder, a cloud agate intaglio choker, an off-shoulder lavender silk gown with fingertip-length sleeves, a double-knotted girdle belt of silvered leather, a platinum wedding ring, and a pair of argent silk chopines atop low glowbark platforms.

>l choker
    You see your choker. Mounted in silver and suspended on a creamy velvet ribbon is an ovate cloud agate intaglio. The inherent layers of grey, white and pale blue tones beneath the waxy luster of the stone are evocative of a shimmering mist around the carved profile of a beautiful female with a serene expression revealed in its silkier exploited layers. Engraved into the polished silver back is a short inscription which reads, "The Mother of Agates."

Rohese has a wild melange of floral scents floating about her. The untameable scent of heather is accented by larkspur and breaths of fairy primrose.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

10. Default

It's Baerl Mystiaem! I've had so much fun at this event in the past. I dressed up the Feh in traditional sylvan attire and have her ready for some dancing!

You see Fehala Tha'enaketh the Shaman.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
    She is average height and appears to be in the spring of life. She has dark-rimmed peregrine gold eyes and tanned skin. She has sleek, wheat blonde hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some corkscrew carved faewood hairsticks. She has a delicately chiseled face and high cheekbones. A radiant-cut dragon's tear emerald flecked with golden motes is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling verdant sheen across her face.
    She has a black feather tattoo on her wrist, and a tattooed trio of ochre dots tracing the curve of her left eyebrow.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a tiered bronze-chained choker with rough-cut bits of amber, an ankle-length beaded gossamer surcote, a thin russet wool bliaut ringed with bands of bronze-set wooden beads around the upper sleeves, a silken faewood-handled fan, an amber-beaded quilted doeskin corsage, a gleaming amber anklet, and a rune-etched maoral toe ring.

You have a rich, earthy scent enshrouding you in a cloak of fragrance reminiscent of a late autumn walk in a damp wood.

>look surcote
    Tailored to follow the natural curves of the body, the sheer gossamer overrobe has heavily starched pleats shaping the ankle-length hem. Varnished beads made from tiny millet, small acorns, and pine nuts form an abstract pattern along the rounded neckline. Without sleeves, the garment is left open from shoulder to hip and allows a clear view of the arms and sides underneath.

>look fan
    Painted silk depicts a graceful mother doe standing beside her young cavorting fawn. The silvery-green background is spotted with delicate ivory trillium blossoms and vibrant red celosia. Bronze-tinted dye meticulously outlines the edges of each image, causing the fabric to catch the light and reflect it back in a metallic rainbow. A titian tassel hangs from the bottom of the conjoined lacquered faewood slats, providing an easy and fashionable way to slip the fan around a wrist.

>look my corsage
    Barely visible threads quilt the supple doeskin that makes up this wide torso-wrap, giving it a distinct diamond pattern. Small slivers of teardrop-shaped amber center each embroidered point, while larger ochre-hued disks tip the suede cords that have been laced up the back through copper grommets.

>look mask
    Pale and smooth, the mask is trimmed in a vibrant green paint that accents the floral pattern etched into the soft birch wood. Wide petals dip and curve across the expanse only to converge upon a nucleus set with yellow topaz at the nose of the mask. Sky blue velvet lines the back of the mask and peeks out around the slender eye slits, while the bright red ribbons that dangle from the temples offer a means of securing the mask in place. [Not my design. I bought it a number of years ago, and don't know who the original designer is!]