Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy large assembled high level group run amuck in lowbie area

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    It's a pain in the ass for hurling, which doesn't work well with targeting. I can't just type "hurl", I have to type "hurl bandit" or "hurl third bandit" etc. That's why I ask people to allow anyone to search kills during invasions. I do agree that running a script to pick up loot during an invasion is weak. As far as I'm concerned, if you're in a large invasion fighting group and you're picking up all the loot, you're the one being the ass-hat. Unless your group has a plan to share everything out etc. I try to encourage everyone to pick up some loot.

Anyway, it's a good toggle to switch for the OP, to disallow the looting.
    One, I agree, it's a pain on archers to get their arrows back during an invasion if you aren't letting anyone loot. Second, I search as much and as fast as I possibly can during an invasion for three reasons. One, to get my arrows. Two, because ranged users don't suffer from encumbrance the same as melee folks do. Three, because it helps to be able to see what the hell is in the room. It's likely I keep most of the silvers but return them during various Drake function later on. I'll pick up higher end gems instead of just leaving them lay there, which we very often do during invasions. I turn around and make orb gems for raises, in which I give away all of them without asking for returns or tips.

Kembal, it's possible you saw the Drakes come through Mezics last night to go to a grim warcamp. We hit a Solhaven warcamp about once a week, two out of three weeks or so.
    Last edited by Drakefang; 05-28-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    - Galenok

"I'm your huckleberry."

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Doesn't quite help the issue of looking like a tard as you run around singing at things. Other than that, you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalRob View Post
    If by "singing at," you mean "skull fucking," then yes, you are correct. Bards fucking own.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    I thought there was a 10 level limit for trial accounts
    You might be thinking about WoW, EQ, etc... that used to do those limited level trials.
    Player of Durakar

Quote Originally Posted by Yasutoshi View Post
    They stay grouped together. Always at least 11 people minimum led by Banthal. Korabas runs the monk rage spell. Banthal also does the auto-looting because I even screen captured him running into the room and looting corpses several times. It definitely seems scripted. I thought about trying to jump/join them to see what happens. But, I didn't want to find myself dragged off to some castle and put into slavery. LOL
    Hit me up and I'll go hunting with you. Nature's Fury works wonders on swarms of zombies. Of course I mean the undead zombies in IMT

Quote Originally Posted by Zaigh View Post
    You might be thinking about WoW, EQ, etc... that used to do those limited level trials.
    no I don't play those games.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

I have yet to encounter the group but it appears they are going to out level their area pretty quick, all things considered. It's a shame that nothing was likely done on behalf of the GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    no I don't play those games.
    There is some form of a trial right now where it is level 10 only. Possibly there is a system to get to the old trial still?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I have yet to encounter the group but it appears they are going to out level their area pretty quick, all things considered. It's a shame that nothing was likely done on behalf of the GMs.
    I'll be happy to randomly major ewave some kobolds out there sometime...
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They just showed up. They seem to come out between 8 pm and 10 pm EST and then stay awhile.

showed_up.JPGshowed_up.JPG

Room numbers are in the pic.
    Last edited by Yasutoshi; 05-28-2014 at 10:03 PM.

I may go out there and help my friend out.

Someone should just get a capped bandit task in the area and just wander around until they spawn enough bandits to wipe out their capped characters.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty