Thread: It's Raining Men

Default It's Raining Men

Join us at 9:00 pm on Saturday, May 24th, as we gather together to host a joint-event with House Paupers for men only! We will be hosting a night of gambling in Lily Manor, with dice, cigars and whiskey! Of course, there will also be prizes and lots of fun to be had! There will also be a few tokens of participation handed out to those who attend, so bring your friends! Just make sure to leave the women folk at home!

-----------------------------------------------

I've made up a new dice game for the event, so if you're into the clickity-clack &/or gambling, it's a good IC way to take a break from the wars. The event will be hosted by Lady Corlyne who I'm sure will be dressed appropriately for such debauchery.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Blog Entries

I'm totally crashing that party.

Uh, where is Lily Manor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

South of the bridge on the way to Voln.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

~Player of Inurtia

5. Default

While your attempt of humor was worthy, Elanthian Elegance will hold a women only event of the same nature later in the year, likely with a male host with the same theme.

( As if most of the events EE holds weren't for women, by women )
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    While your attempt of humor was worthy, Elanthian Elegance will hold a women only event of the same nature later in the year, likely with a male host with the same theme.

( As if most of the events EE holds weren't for women, by women )
    Then that's sexist too. It works both ways!