Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Talador Merchant Item List

Quote Originally Posted by Versin View Post
    Perfumes/colognes just got released (room 13)
    a huge deep burgundy silk pavilion.

All 7k.

[Frequent Fragrance]
    The walls of the huge pavilion are made of deep burgundy silk, stirring with the slightest of breeze or movement. A soft, sweet aroma wafts through the open area as customers sample a variety of fragrances. You also see a long white oak table with some stuff on it and a circular white oak stand with some stuff on it.

Obvious exits: northeast, northwest, out

On the white oak table you see a bottle of coconut perfume, a bottle of chocolate perfume, a bottle of orange perfume, a bottle of pumpkin spice perfume, a bottle of cookie dough perfume, a bottle of blueberry perfume, a bottle of jasmine perfume, a bottle of lemon perfume, a bottle of rosewood perfume, a bottle of almond perfume, a bottle of nutmeg perfume, a bottle of banana perfume, a bottle of pomegranate perfume, a bottle of sweet spring perfume, a bottle of berry vanilla perfume, a bottle of autumn breeze perfume, a bottle of tropical breeze perfume, a bottle of strawberry perfume and a bottle of wild pear perfume.

On the white oak stand you see a bottle of wildflower perfume, a bottle of rose perfume, a bottle of honeysuckle perfume, a bottle of lavender perfume, a bottle of cucumber perfume, a bottle of hibiscus perfume, a bottle of magnolia perfume, a bottle of peach perfume, a bottle of sirenflower perfume, a bottle of sweet pea perfume, a bottle of water lily perfume, a bottle of sunflower perfume, a bottle of pineapple perfume, a bottle of sweet aloe perfume and a bottle of vanilla sugar perfume.

[Frequent Fragrance]
    Deep burgundy walls of smooth silk stretch across the inside of the pavilion. There are few customers in this area of the tent, and more than half have faces contorted into a grimace. The area is infused with the mixed odor of sweat, sulfur, and sea salt. You also see a high red oak shelf with some stuff on it and a small red oak table with some stuff on it.
    Obvious exits: southwest

On the red oak shelf you see a bottle of peaty whiskey oil, a bottle of fish oil, a bottle of dusty parchment oil, a bottle of roasted meat oil, a bottle of forgefire oil, a bottle of sour alcohol oil, a bottle of cigar smoke oil, a bottle of acrid oil, a bottle of sea salt oil, a bottle of turnip oil, a bottle of fresh hay oil, a bottle of sawdust oil, a bottle of pine sap oil, a bottle of sweet musky oil, a bottle of coffee oil, a bottle of onion oil and a bottle of seaweed oil.

On the red oak table you see a bottle of greasy oil, a bottle of manure-scented oil, a bottle of foul-scented oil, a bottle of mold-scented oil, a bottle of horrid scented oil, a bottle of sulfur scented oil, a bottle of blood red oil and a bottle of putrid smelling oil.

[Frequent Fragrance]
    Walls of deep burgundy silk enclose the area, their surface shifting from the faintest movement from passersby. A musky and spicy scent hangs heavily in the air. You also see a round dark oak stand with some stuff on it.
    Obvious exits: southeast

On the dark oak stand you see a bottle of musky leather cologne, a bottle of redwood cologne, a bottle of peppercorn cologne, a bottle of arctic cologne, a bottle of spiced lime cologne, a bottle of smokefire cologne, a bottle of jungle mist cologne, a bottle of sandalwood cologne, a bottle of sea breeze cologne, a bottle of cedar cologne, a bottle of clove cologne, a bottle of fresh scent cologne and a bottle of spicy cologne.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

I bought a set of the small black leathers with gold tart-shaped buckles in Heart to Tart. Here's what I was able to learn.

Code:
    You touch the crystal with one hand, your black leathers in the other hand.  Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your leathers.  A green beam shoots up from your black leathers toward the ceiling.

>weigh my leathers
    You carefully examine the black leathers and determine that the weight is about 16 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.

>look my leathers
    You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

>wear leathers
    You carefully don some small black leathers with gold tart-shaped buckles, pleased at the fit.  You expertly secure the laces, straps, and buckles, girding it for combat.
    Roundtime: 8 sec.

>pull leathers
    You pull at the buckles of your black leathers, adjusting the fit carefully.

>tap leathers
    You thump on the breast of your black leathers and glare about, stretching up on your toes as you do.
    I'm a halfling. If anybody who is not a member of the small races wants to try them, let me know. Also, if anybody wants to buy them, I'll sell for 40k, which is less than the 75k you pay at the merchant.

Examined a few items in the Tokens of Talador

a snow white toy owl (25K)
    pull my owl
    You extend the white toy owl's wings as if it were going to fly.

push my owl
    You fold the delicately feathered wings of a snow white toy owl into position along its sides.
    push my owl
    You gently smooth the folded wings of a snow white toy owl, arranging every feather to perfection.

rub my owl
    You softly stroke the feathers of your white toy owl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    a small crystal dwarven miner figurine (25k)

clean my fig
    You carefully polish the small figurine, removing several smudges and fingerprints.

wave my fig
    As you raise the figurine into the air, it catches the light and reflects a glittering prism of colors.

tilt my fig
    The small figurine sends sparkles of reflected light across your face as you tilt it back and forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the best one I think:

a shiny glass orb (25k)

l my orb
    The orb is created from a shiny glass sphere that has been set into a round silver base. Inside the globe are tiny motes of multi-hued colors floating about, but the miniature replica of the city of Talador and its surrounding areas can be seen within the whirl of vibrant specks. Black printed wording has been etched into the silver base.

There appears to be something written on it.

read orb
    In the Common language, it reads:

The Baronial Coronation of Talador.

Fashanos, 5114.

tilt my orb
    You tilt your glass orb upsidedown, shaking it slightly to stir up the contents inside.

Turn my orb
    You turn your glass orb, examining it from every angle, and watch as the interior shifts and swirls hypnotically.

touch my orb
    You touch the surface of your glass orb and an image begins to form inside.

Fog clears to reveal a section of a new world, and at rapid pace, land masses begin to take shape. Cities quickly come into focus, and beneath each forms a crest that identifies it as one of the seven Elven Empire's noble houses. Blood spills upon the battlefields between the houses, until a mask of red obscures the vision.

touch my orb

A tiny dimensional portal begins to glows and waver inside the orb, as the Ur-Daemons move to exit this plane, a field of barren and lifeless devastation left below. The bodies of many drakes seem to go on for miles. Just as quickly as the image formed, it disappears.

touch my orb

Clouds begin to form, creating an ethereal scene within. On one side, a pantheon of light seems to glow with a brilliant aura, while opposite it, a dark pantheon is surrounded by a crimson radiance. Central to both, a thin beam of pearlescent grey glimmers between the two. All three lights begin to swirl and merge until the orb goes black.

touch my orb

Figures of all shapes and sizes parade across the tiny panorama inside the orb. Dwarven clans travel from their tunneled abodes into the city of Kalaza. Humans wander through a series of sea caves, one young male carrying a pennant emblazoned with a black wolf. Nomadic tribes of Giantmen roam alongside a migrating herd. Rich farmlands are tended by agrarian Halflings, contentedly toiling away, only to scurry home at dusk for their evening repast. The winged Aeletoi hold audience with Ta'Illistim Queen Myasara, and tell her the tale of their enslavement by the Kiramon. Krintaur busily breeds an army of half-krolvin, to command at his will. Tall, thin, and alien in appearance, the Erithi build their "sky home", Eloth-Ra, in a verdant valley. Cave-dwelling gnomes gather to listen to young Sander Withycombe propose they move to cities and mingle with other races. As the crowd forms, the colors blur and the scene dissolves.

touch my orb

Misty swirls begin to solidify into columns, then transform into a forest of great trees. Within the massive boughs hang great tree-cities surrounded by thick, verdant foliage and flora. Lithe elves dressed in the colors of nature move across the top of the foliage canopy and traverse an intricate system of vines. Green leaves begin to overlap, then blur in a green wash.

touch my orb

The dark scene opens with a maniacal Despana wielding the Book of Tormtor, having created the first wave of the Undead. She watches on in delight as they build the great Keep of Maelshyve. Arch-lich Dharthiir commands an army of orcs, trolls, and other living things, to approach on the fortress, Shadowguard. Just as the devastating battle begins, the image fades.

touch my orb

A large symbol of Luukos shifts and dissolves, giving way to the Throne of Turamzyrr. Surrounded by cult minions wearing brown surcoats emblazoned with green serpents, Empress Mynal'lyanna addresses them, gesturing authoritatively and with a cold, dark stare. A burst of bright light casts a wash of white across your vision, then subsides to reveal another scene, taking place sometime in the future -- a royal reception amid townsfolk in Solhaven. Something streaks up into the air quickly, from the bay, arching over the Baron's Bridge to find its target and kill the Empress. Another burst of erases the vision from your view.

touch my orb

The vision of two impressive drakes soaring begins to coalesce, one black and one grey, their massive wings casting large shadows as they wing over the countryside. Suddenly, the grey drake collides with an outcropping of granite and spirals down to the earth. As she dies, the black drake rushes to her side and keens loudly in mourning. The vision dissolves...

touch my orb

A wash of blue becomes a sea breached with a fleet of ships. Astride one deck are several wounded and battered Krolvin, glancing back over their shoulders as they set sail from the harbor of Wehnimer's Landing. The halfling, Talbot Dabbings, slips through the breached gates and, finding the Krolvin war-leader, slays him. Moments later he lies dead himself, as a wash of sanguine obscures the vision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The amulets on the high shelf are thought amulets:

a silver-strung dark crystal amulet, a hammer-shaped crystal amulet, a bright sunburst-shaped amule (1500 silvers each)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a thin shiny silver necklace (5k)

touch my neck
    You delicately touch your shiny silver necklace, your fingers resting gracefully at the base of your throat

pull my neckl
    You play absently with your shiny silver necklace.

rub my neck
    You fiddle nervously with your shiny silver necklace
    Last edited by Vrairdrick; 02-17-2014 at 01:58 AM.

Random Item Report:

From Charleia Charms:

a silver-capped birch scroll tube (20k)
    a monogrammed dark leather scroll case (20k)

Holds only scrolls, medium amount, scripts as...

>get scr in my case
    You slip an obscure scroll out of your dark leather case, then unroll and study it.

>put scr in my case
    You carefully roll up your obscure scroll and slide it into your dark leather case.
    Last edited by Vrairdrick; 02-18-2014 at 02:03 AM.

5. Default

Just dropping a note that I've finished a run-through of the shops at the festival. I haven't put much specific item info in, like scripts or flares, but anyone is welcome to add them in if you have it. I'll also be looking to add in the other maps that people have given permission to be included.

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Talado...ation_Festival