Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2x Black Ora old-style Claid

1. Default 2x Black Ora old-style Claid

I'm thinking of selling this claid as I have too many weapons and it doesn't get used much. It is 2x, max lightened of 6lbs, it is scripted, old-style great sword based and full claid weighted and black ora to boot.

an ancient black ora claidhmore:
    >look claid
    Crafted of pure ebon-hued mithril, the hilt of this exquisite weapon has been wrapped in weathered black leather leaving only the lightly tarnished sleeping dragon pommel exposed. The simple guard also forged of the same flawless mithril expands seamlessly from the hilt in each direction, the word 'Koar' elegantly engraved across its surface. Erupting from the guard is a magnificent black ora blade etched deeply with a sleeping dragon coiling up its massive length.

After a careful inspection you determine that an ancient black ora claidhmore requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified twohanded sword.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of black ora.
    >
    >anal claid
    You analyze your black ora claidhmore and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the claidhmore is as light as it can get.
    >weigh claid
    You carefully examine the black ora claidhmore and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>assess claid
    You assess the claidhmore for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the black ora claidhmore has a base strength of 75 and a base durability of 200. You also determine the current integrity of the black ora claidhmore to be at 100.0%.

You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it. It appears to have standard claidhmore weighting (fantastic) to cause critical wounds.

>lean claid
    You set the point of your black ora claidhmore into the ground at your feet and casually lean on it.
    >wave claid
    You swing your black ora claidhmore over your head in a murderous arc.

Note for people who don't know about old claids:
    The old-style enchanted claids with the full weighting are getting harder and harder to find. I talk myself in and out of selling this but it's too fine a weapon to sit in my locker and with a claid weighted flail and coraesine flail, I just don't swing it that much. So to repeat, this is old-style and 2x meaning it's overall enchant is 0x since an unenchanted old-style claid is -2x. However the AvD is +10 more than a new style claid. Meaning your overall AS is the same. But what makes this so fierce is that the DF of this weapon is a greatsword and hits heavy armor like a ton of bricks where new styles aren't as effective. Also, if you bond or weapon spec to it you will wspec to a two-handed sword base so you can carry a blessed two handed sword and get the wspec benefit.

25m SOLD to Wizgem3
    Last edited by stormcrow; 04-25-2013 at 06:10 PM.

You have the bitch flail of ivas?

Mb
    A hulking troll warlord claws at you!
    AS: +693 vs DS: +520 with AvD: +7 + d100 roll: +48 = +228
    ... and hits for 10 points of damage!
    Minor puncture to the right leg.

4. Default

going once

This is fucking awesome
    -Sheikh
    The Badass Bard

Gemstone Shattered: A game you don't have to play to enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    >
    >anal claid
    You analyze your black ora claidhmore and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You can tell that the claidhmore is as light as it can get.
    >weigh claid
    You carefully examine the black ora claidhmore and determine that the weight is about 6 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    R>assess claid
    You assess the claidhmore for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the black ora claidhmore has a base strength of 75 and a base durability of 200. You also determine the current integrity of the black ora claidhmore to be at 100.0%.

You heft the weapon a few times...but note nothing unusual about it. It appears to have standard claidhmore weighting (fantastic) to cause critical wounds.

>lean claid
    You set the point of your black ora claidhmore into the ground at your feet and casually lean on it.
    >wave claid
    You swing your black ora claidhmore over your head in a murderous arc.

Note for people who don't know about old claids:
    The old-style enchanted claids with the full weighting are getting harder and harder to find. I talk myself in and out of selling this but it's too fine a weapon to sit in my locker and with a claid weighted flail and coraesine flail, I just don't swing it that much. So to repeat, this is old-style and 2x meaning it's overall enchant is 0x since an unenchanted old-style claid is -2x. However the AvD is +10 more than a new style claid. Meaning your overall AS is the same. But what makes this so fierce is that the DF of this weapon is a greatsword and hits heavy armor like a ton of bricks where new styles aren't as effective. Also, if you bond or weapon spec to it you will wspec to a two-handed sword base so you can carry a blessed two handed sword and get the wspec benefit.

25m going once to Wizgem3
    pffft

This needs to get the black ora treatment at RtCF

Blog Entries

I doubt they'd do this weapon. Especially not on a minor service.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

they said they do a 7x katanas

It would have to be converted to new style.....
    -Sheikh
    The Badass Bard

Gemstone Shattered: A game you don't have to play to enjoy