Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EG Prizes, Sephwir long bow, Shade-skink

Did you want to bid on both? I'll assume yes for now. Also it appears to me now that my format may have been unclear. Items I have (2) in front of means I have 2 of them and the MB is for one. Since I didn't clarify this before I'll take your MB on the bracers for the pair. Sorry about that.
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.

Quote Originally Posted by SayGoodbye View Post
    Did you want to bid on both? I'll assume yes for now. Also it appears to me now that my format may have been unclear. Items I have (2) in front of means I have 2 of them and the MB is for one. Since I didn't clarify this before I'll take your MB on the bracers for the pair. Sorry about that.
    I was expecting 500k per. Feel free to mark it up as such.

Updated again, Sounds good to me on the bracers I'll consider the items you bid on sold if I get no more bids tonight.
    Gazing into the flames, your mind wanders. You relive old adventures and battles and plan greater triumphs yet to be. It is pleasant to sit here and dream by the fire. Perhaps you will conquer the world tomorrow, or another day. There is always a tomorrow. But for now, the fire lulls you warmly.

Bids updated, Sephwir bow, Archery supplies and TWC bracers are sold.

If anyone would like anything else on this list you may have it for the MB listed.

6. Default

I'd like these items:
    a pair of dark green faenor-scaled gauntlets - 100K
    a green-hued burnished ruic longbow - 100K
    a black leather cloak shoulder-pinned with a gem-inset dragon clasp - 250K