Page 130 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1822

Thread: Diablo III

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheet View Post
    You should see what its like on a aoe class like mage. I blizzard down hallways and it just breaks shit and increases my repair bill for no reason. Pretty retarded.
    I guess I should stop using firebomb with ghost rune, then. Damn thing goes through walls and has a huge radius.

2. Default

I'm never in the general chat since I kept getting spammed by the same person over and over, regardless of how many times I blocked him. Now I keep getting friend requests from said gold spammer..

after a friend gave me a level 62 maul this game has been a ball. Act 1 Hell, finally found time to play

Quote Originally Posted by marine-dow View Post
    after a friend gave me a level 62 maul this game has been a ball. Act 1 Hell, finally found time to play
    Yah my barb found a 62 dread crossbow with -12 level requ my demon hunter was using to level. That was hilarious. Getting a little bored with the game though. Act III is not really challenging anymore, still die to horrible things like fire chains phase beasts and what not but the champ fights dont feel epic anymore, I accidently die to swarms of white mobs about as often as the champions get me now. The loot variation changes makes it so its just as profitable to run Act I on my barb since my barb has literally a 0% chance of dying, he can pretty much stand on arcane sentries and desecration and his health doesnt move. He also gains about 25 mythic health potions an hour whereas my Wizard takes about 100 mythic potions and 2 full repairs to clear Act III. Not to mention that since my wizard lost 10k dps and my barb can kill act1 champions in under 60 seconds whereas it can take 3-4 minutes for my wizard to kite act III packs around. I don't really mind grinding away at the game and I'm kind of relieved that I never get "stressed" anymore by elite pack combinations but at the same time its kind of boring and predictable. I have basically no interest in playing my demon hunter, I started getting one shot in Act IV hell by white mobs, pretty much indicates to me that demon hunter is close to unplayable in inferno.
    A message board is a place on the internet you can go to find out with anonymity why you dont speak more often at parties.

My barb is still lvl 10, he's kind of a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

6. Default

I think the "stressed" part goes away in normal. It's always in the back of your mind in Hardcore.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deathravin View Post
    I think the "stressed" part goes away in normal. It's always in the back of your mind in Hardcore.
    I'm on my 3rd hardcore character at the moment, level 42 monk almost at nightmare Belial.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathravin View Post
    I think that, combined with the fact that I have played a lot of inferno and realize how cheapish deaths can be in inferno keep me away from hardcore. I think I could get to 60 on a barb without dying no problem...but then what? Goblin farming? Pass.

Id rather chill have a beer and lol when I die.
    Last edited by g++; 06-22-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    A message board is a place on the internet you can go to find out with anonymity why you dont speak more often at parties.

Never had the client freeze/go unresponsive until 1.0.3. Ugh, like 2 hours in the same game farming act3, barely breaking even on gold from repairs and it freezes/crashes while fighting and elite pack.

I guess it's a positive I can do act3 on my barb without going negative on gold now (didn't skip any champs either), but stuff like that is really frustrating since you can't resume your game when you log back in. At least I wasn't stuck at retrieving hero list for an hour this time.

I wouldn't do hardcore either, not even because of server/client issues but whenever I see anyone streaming hardcore they're not actually playing the game. They're killing goblins or inching forward/parking champs with a wormhole wizard/resetting the map every time they get a champ pack past act2. The blue post about "well just play like hardcore players" regarding the repair cost changes made me laugh due to that.

10. Default

Put my DH on the shelf since they are having issues right now .... picked up my Monk and I am having a blast in Inferno with him!