Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Returning Players

Default Returning Players

I guess I will be coming back shortly, if anyone cares....
    That is Sune, Semirhage, and one of my other ones either Pandora or Kina. Couple more capped people to wander around at least. What is the population lately? Any fun gm interaction?

Active population has been between 30-35 the last two weeks.

No new GM interaction that I'm aware of since the day I created this thread. http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=69898

Welcome back! Lemme know if you need anything.

Nice to hear from you Sune, haven't had much gong on accept Dauker and Wyrom doing there usual cool. (EPIC!) Looking forward to seeing you back in the Shattered....I'm attempting to gain exp whilst Beelzebub and others have their way with me.

Blog Entries

Isn't Sune that annoying person whose idea of RP was to use emoticons in game windows?

I can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWMAN View Post
    Nice to hear from you Sune, haven't had much gong on accept Dauker and Wyrom doing there usual cool. (EPIC!) Looking forward to seeing you back in the Shattered....I'm attempting to gain exp whilst Beelzebub and others have their way with me.
    There doing there usual cool accept when their not around.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAWMAN View Post
    funny you say this on these forums and at the same time you were whining and crazyfaycing at the gms on the officials pissing them all off

just sayin..

edit: Returning Players 06-03-2012 11:01 AM You're a fucking idiot. Just sayin...

Y U MAD BRO?!
    Last edited by Hilts; 06-03-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    R.I.P Grandma, You Will Always Be Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Showal View Post
    There doing there usual cool accept when their not around.
    I didn't know you could speak "SHAWMAN" so well.

Just saw Nostradamus and Wob in Shattered. Been awhile. Velcomm back.

Default Thanks for the welcome

Been a little over one year. I never have cancelled out, I am in between games, waiting for GW2.

Pretty much bored with Rift. Been playing Diablo3 but I can only play so much of that.

Figured what the hell, might as well script a bit. Kinda funny because i pretty much forgot how. It is like a new game again.

Tillmen can you reset my Lnet password i don't remember that shit, sent you an email for the request.

Wob shut me off of healing you keep healing my wounds... Not that i mind...

Thanks again

Nostra

[Shattered]-GSF:Baswab: "I got a tattoo of my ass put on the front of my middle finger, so I can flip you off and moon you at the same time."