Selling the following:

some sinuous black scalemail adorned with thin ruby barbs, 5x brig. - 1.5 mil

a flowing black silk cape stitched with silver-threaded runes, weighs 3, holds a large amount, open/closeable, box-found. - 1mil

a steel-thorned twining wire face-harness - 200k

a thorn-fringed sleek leather swordbelt, altered swordbelt, shows the weapon you put in it. - 1 mil

a fang-pommeled dark elven longsword SHOW: Upon first glance the longsword appears dark and nondescript, then the black diamond eyes of the dragon-shaped hilt catch your eye. The pommel is carved into a sneering maw filled with shards of sharp dragon's-fang quartz. The grip is bound in dark leather and intricately tooled to appear scaled. The long blade of the sword is edged in urglaes and engraved with a single pentagram. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the longsword. 4x, blessable - 2 mil

a russet greatcloak, weighs 5, holds a very large amount - 50k

15 gold teleport rings - 60k

a vaalin-swept ivory bone ring, eyebrow ring - 100k

a primitive knotted strand of razor-sharp fangs, altered necklace that holds teleportation rings - 1 mil

If you're interested in anything, send me a private message. I realize some of the prices are high, but it's a flat-price sale so I put the price that popped into my head. If something is too high, feel free to make an offer. Thanks.