Thread: Erithian 1k Sale

1. Default Erithian 1k Sale

Hello! I used to play an Erithi quite a bit, but over the years became less interested. I've sold off a lot of his stuff, but still have a lot of random doodads and such lying around, so I thought I'd post some of them here. Each item starts at 1k, however, the person buying the item must be an Erithi. I am trying to get this to people who will play Erithi.

Here is the deal folks. I have a lot of Erithi stuff left over from when I used to play one as a main character and I don't use much of it at all. I am going to put it all up here at a low MB. The clincher is that whoever picks the item up? Has to be an erithian.

(J)
    a bronze and grey erithian quiver
    - 3lbs, SA, worn over shoulder and back
    MB: 1k

a delicate fire agate elothrai with thin red gold chains
    - erithi-style head jewelry, a light attuned amulet holder (examples of zests for amulet holders: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost....43&postcount=1)
    MB: 1k CB: 100K to Beguiler going TWICE

an Erithian festival mask - Intensely hued dyes cover the front of the fine silk mask, and they overlap so much that its original snow white hue is only visible from the inside and from a slight rim around the eyeholes. The mask is primarily ivory in hue, but that ivory has been painted over a chaotic pattern of black and grey streaks that bears a certain resemblance to overlapping clawmarks. The pattern beneath shows through in various places to distort the calm, serene expression depicted above in the ivory.
    - from what I understand these were made for a few people to display their own personal worst fear. I missed the event, but aquired this relatively soon after.

a polished celadon faenor kama with a jade dragon hilt
    - +8, I believe blessable, scimitar base

*a braided grey silk rope collar - Bloodstained strips of charcoal grey silk have been tightly plaited together and secured with yellow bone disks. A single word in erithian script has been etched upon one disk. There appears to be something written on it. - Says “Obey” in Erithian on it
    - This was from a storyline in EN some years back. An Erithi bound a bunch of monsters, using these collars, and kidnapped a bunch of empaths.
    - This particular item I reserve the right to pull, as it's something I've had for a really long time now and I like the story behind it

(H/M/D)
    a silver-limned midnight blue mithril wakizashi inlaid with white starstones
    - From the recent EG, should be 1x, zested for tap, wave, rub, possibly more
    - Examples: >tap wak
    You tap lightly upon your wakizashi, and a puff of silver-swirled midnight blue mist shoots into the air above it, briefly reflecting a gentle glow about the weapon's surface.
    >wave wak
    You wave your wakizashi high in the air, and a stream of soft silver-swirled midnight blue mist follows in its wake, creating a swirl of diffusive splendor above your head for a long moment.
    >rub wak
    You rub idly at your wakizashi, and a gentle spray of silver-swirled midnight blue mist forms above your hand, gently diffusing the light reflected off the surface of the weapon.

(K)
    polished black willow enshai
    - an Erithi instrument, like an oboe? But with 4 reeds(if I remember correctly). Horn-type instrument.

a curly bamboo plant
    - Not specifically erithian but.. well, bamboo.

a cloudy white agate hanging from a delicate silver chain
    - 8 charges of Light, neck worn, noncrumbly

a silk-banded white zorchar bo-stick
    - 1x, 5lbs, lightning flaring

a flame-etched drakar sai
    - 2lbs, 1x, fire flaring

a silver-traced white carmiln yumi
    - 3lbs, +6

a sapphire runed hoarbeam yumi
    - 3lbs, +12

a purple-tinted sleek haon yumi
    - 3lbs, 4x

I think I have more. I thought I did, at least, so I will keep looking. I will put a notice up if I add anything else. Hope someone finds this stuff useful. Anything not sold
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 01-13-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

Out of my mind. (Northern Illinois, same diff)

a delicate fire agate elothrai with thin red gold chains
    - erithi-style head jewelry, a light attuned amulet holder (examples of zests for amulet holders: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showpost....43&postcount=1)

Bid: 100k

3. Default

updated
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

4. Default

edit: nevermind.. not going to play an Erithi. pfftttfftt.
    Last edited by someone1; 01-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.

5. Default

updated

6. Default

Updated - looks like most of this is going to be donated to the Mentors.

Out of my mind. (Northern Illinois, same diff)

Oh, what the heck.

MBs on the quiver and the enshai and the purple haon yumi...

they need a home with a good Erithi girl