Ok I had to take some major health examination to qualify for this medical insurance about 15 years ago. I decided to drink some detox tea to cleanse prior to taking the exam. So for two days I was drink like 3 gallons a day of this rank ice tea!

While I was taking my exam I broke into like the sweats and not for being nervous. Exam finished and I ran out as fast as I could to the car. I'm thinking I just needed to lay down. I made it a mile when all of a sudden this major bowel noise erupted. My eyes widened with the "Oh $hit" look. I pulled over to the nearest gas station. My muscles clenching as hard as they could would not stop this detoxification purge from happening. Streamers start to trickle out whilst I run through the door push to the front of the line and demand the bathroom location. Sprinting to the door I was barely able to get the shorts/boxers off when it just turned Xorcist from the other end of my body. Whilst in deep downpour mode i stumble to the toilet almost slipping on the strays. Needless to say if I saw my shoes in the toilet project from my ar$e i wouldn't be surprised. 15 minutes later and the complete roll of tp and paper towels. I haul butt out of there leaving the newly decorated boxers in the trash and a Andrew Jackson pinned to the wall with gum for the attendant bacause you needed a biohazard suit to clean up the sludge.

Thanks for bringing this memory back into my head! Just thought I'd share.