Hey guys, I'm having a helm worked on for me, and ever since I had flares added to my full plate, I've had to put my warhelm in the locker because I'm hunting critters that just collapse to the ground when I use CMAN HEADBUTT.

The description of my helm is a copper-horned orcish warhelm

Its show is as follows:

Cheap diopsides encircle the base of the neglected and unpolished yet very pointy horns. They have been melted to the helm's surface, where the once-boiling metal created a sloppy vein-like pattern. The helm itself, made of vultite, seems to be painted an off-copper, the color of cheap cooking pots. Etched along each horn are the words 'The Second Age of Chaos is Upon Us' in crude but legible Common. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the warhelm.

Alright, so when I get my new helm back I was hoping that you guys could *please* help me with any sort of idea for an alter. I've got, like, writer's block.

So, first and foremost, the helm is spiked – I don't know if that has to be shown after it's altered. The second thing is its made out of vultite (which is in its current description) and I don't know if merchants have to keep that visible in the 15/15/15. I want something, like, a big copper-horned/spiked kettle hat with a really bitchin’ show (I am trying to make inventory not = screen scroll) that you guys could help me out with!

Okay, thank you! :)