Page 57 of 497 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad names list

I just saw Tayre!

Tool just arrived.
    Tool just went northwest.

* Warturtle is off to a rough start! He just bit the dust!

ninja power

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

3. Default

Heh, alright, I don't like pointing out bad names on public boards like this, as you never know who might be reading it, but whoever made this character was just trying to be funny.

Probably about...8 years ago maybe, I dunno, I remember seeing :

*Barneydinosaur just bit the dust.

I remember thinking to myself...THANK GOD. I took the next 30 minutes trying to regain my composure.

Though, a name that really burned my behind was a Frodohh Bagginsz. What's worse was that he was a giantman, now honestly.....

But what really made me mad was the fact that he NEVER HAD ANY COINS OR GEMS ON HIM, WTF? I could never enforce the stupid tax. But he had to pay somehow...hmm. So I kidnapped him while he slept and took him to Solhaven and just left him there. Hope he doesn't auto log....

I'm definatly not above these people though, o no. I made a character named Strongbadd once, and right before I killed him, I IMed all my friends asking if they were watching their death windows ...well, it made *ME* laugh. And one of my first characters was named Catshet. (It was pronounced Cashay) Even my parents made fun of that one.

Mason
    Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who\\'s the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant?
    Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I\\'ll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking
    buttermilk.

Strongbad rules!!

Everybody to the limit.

If you don't get it check out:

This

It's great the cartoons are clean but so damn funny. I suggest checking out Strongbad's email it's awesome.

I might actually buy some of the gear they are selling because I think they are funny enough to sport.

Link should work now...

[Edited on 9-29-2003 by AnticorRifling]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

5. Default

Hows about www.homestarrunner.com
    I dunno if that will set up a link though. Get off your lazy asses and copy and paste it. DELETED!!

Mason, TGS R0x0rs
    Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who\\'s the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant?
    Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I\\'ll P.T. you until your assholes are sucking
    buttermilk.

Tool says, "You're my favorit toy, hehehe"

Tool nods to Toy.

Toy playfully exclaims, "And you are my favorite tool!"
    >

Toy gives Tool a lingering kiss on the neck.
    >
    Tool gives Toy a lingering kiss.
    Anyone out of the mainstream Is anyone in the mainstream? Anyone alive - with a sex drive Tear down the wall Aren't we all
    The opposite of war isn't peace... It's creation
    VIVA, la vie Boheme!!

Leloo Dallas multi-pass. Big badda boom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

8. Default

Originally posted by Grandsome
    DELETED!!

Mason, TGS R0x0rs
    No no no no....get it right. It's BALEETED!

So says Homestawwunnow.

9. Default

DAH-CHEATED?

Hrm, must get on topic...

OK, funny story, kinda, I've learned to come to terms with it over the years, so I'm not really embarrassed by it anymore. Apparently back in 1982, being able to read was not a prerequiste for being a nurse, and I had the unfortunate luck of having an illiterate nurse filling out my birth certificate. To make a short story even shorter, I was born with the name "Rebecca Louise Walker" which I lived with (but didn't answer to) for about 16 years. Worst male name, ever.

Mason, notRebecca.
    buttermilk.

Originally posted by Praefection
    This is a good one. Citronella, no bugs here! Sheesh.
    That one is mine. I love her so. :P

KIA.