Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Itzel gets pwned

Default Breaking News: Itzel gets pwned

>go shop
    [Talanvor's Magic Shoppe]
    Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a tattered merchant permit hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. A plain wooden table sits in one corner while a worn rug rests on the wooden floor. You also see an embossed mistwood sign.
    Obvious exits: north, east, out

>report Man i don't know what I just did, but I somehow made every item in this guy's store disappear...every time I tried to GET it, it poofed.
    REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

SEND[Itzel] Hold on a minute, I'll come have a look.

>report Thanks Itzel.
    REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>
    A shaft of scintillating light suddenly pierces the ceiling and strikes the ground next to you. The beam of light then explodes in a shower of sparks and Itzel is standing in its place.
    >'APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You exclaim, "APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    >l
    [Talanvor's Magic Shoppe]
    Beneath an uneven wooden ceiling, a tattered merchant permit hangs on one of the plain wooden walls. A plain wooden table sits in one corner while a worn rug rests on the wooden floor. You also see an embossed mistwood sign.
    Also here: GameMaster Itzel
    Obvious exits: north, east, out
    >hug itzel
    You hug Itzel.
    >
    Itzel drew her foot back as though she were going to kick you, but thought better of it.

>chortle
    You chortle.

>
    Itzel says, "I...see."
    >grin itzel
    You grin at Itzel.
    >
    Itzel says, "I. See."
    >
    Itzel says, "I will not bolt you. Not now."
    >
    Itzel says, "I will wait. You won't know when it's coming."
    >
    Itzel says, "But it will come."
    >
    Itzel says, "Oh yes. It will."
    >grin itzel
    You grin at Itzel.
    >
    Itzel sticks her tongue out at you, but the impertinent muscle disappears quickly.
    >'a fool's bolt
    You say, "A fool's bolt."
    >'an APRIL FOOLS bolt
    You say, "An APRIL FOOLS bolt."
    >
    Itzel gestures and a shaft of scintillating light from somewhere above pierces the ceiling and engulfs her. When the light recedes Itzel is no longer there.
    Raidek/Hunter

Ahahah! That was pretty funny.

Blog Entries

Hah. I lawled hard.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Wow that was fucking dumb. I will never have those 30 seconds back.

Imagine.. And I mean really imagine what would have happened if that was Andraste.

Yeah but your 30 seconds is only used in "pretend thuggin" Rhett...
    Raidek/Hunter

I had a run-in with andraste too the other day...but it was a legitimate bug i think...

>l
    [Henty's Depot, Permit Office]
    Pale blue carpet covers the floor in this tidy little office. Wooden models of buildings crowd the surface of a stained oak cabinet that is nestled between two plant stands. Resting on the corner of the polished oak desk is a glass oil lamp. The flame of the lamp dances across neatly stacked papers which are bound by a thin cord on the desk. You also see a shop permit authority, the Myke crate, the Rumor crate, the Aoeki crate, the Mithogras crate, the Raidek crate, the Jhery crate, the Xavyer crate and the Deedi crate.
    Obvious exits: east
    >l in crate
    An assistant clerk picks up the Myke crate and tosses it in the trash.
    >l in crate
    An assistant clerk picks up the Rumor crate and tosses it in the trash.
    >l in crate
    An assistant clerk picks up the Aoeki crate and tosses it in the trash.
    >l in crate
    The Mithogras crate suddenly disintegrates.
    >l in crate
    In the Raidek crate you see a feras mattock, a feras tiger-claw, a pair of dark-lensed spectacles and an eyepatch.
    >l
    Pale blue carpet covers the floor in this tidy little office. Wooden models of buildings crowd the surface of a stained oak cabinet that is nestled between two plant stands. Resting on the corner of the polished oak desk is a glass oil lamp. The flame of the lamp dances across neatly stacked papers which are bound by a thin cord on the desk. You also see a shop permit authority, the Raidek crate, the Jhery crate, the Xavyer crate and the Deedi crate.

>report um i think i just made a serious explosive horrible horrific awful ungodly mistake somehow

SEND[Andraste] How so?

>report i just destroyed like 9 million people's crates at the Permit office for their shop items

>report 9 million is a rough estimate, of course.

SEND[Andraste] Err... even if you did, I can't fix that... the office would need to restore stuff.

Andraste raises an eyebrow in your direction.
    >'help!
    You exclaim, "Help!"

>'they're working now
    You say, "They're working now."
    >'but before..
    You say, "But before.."

>'that happened
    You say, "That happened."

You quietly whisper to Andraste, "L in crate."
    >whisper andraste
    You must specify a message.
    >whisper andraste An assistant clerk picks up the Myke crate and tosses it in the trash.
    You quietly whisper to Andraste, "An assistant clerk picks up the Myke crate and tosses it in the trash."

Andraste asks, "Maybe it was just bad timing?"
    >whisper andraste every time i looked in a crate the assistant trashed it, except for mithogras'
    You quietly whisper to Andraste, "Every time i looked in a crate the assistant trashed it, except for mithogras'."
    >'no, it happened to like 10 of them
    Andraste asks, "And due to be deleted?"
    You say, "No, it happened to like 10 of them."
    Andraste stares off into space.
    Andraste asks, "Did any get tossed out when I looked?"
    >l
    Pale blue carpet covers the floor in this tidy little office. Wooden models of buildings crowd the surface of a stained oak cabinet that is nestled between two plant stands. Resting on the corner of the polished oak desk is a glass oil lamp. The flame of the lamp dances across neatly stacked papers which are bound by a thin cord on the desk. You also see a shop permit authority, the Raidek crate, the Jhery crate, the Xavyer crate and the Deedi crate.
    Also here: GameMaster Andraste
    >'the last three crates aren't doing it now, they're just closed
    You say, "The last three crates aren't doing it now, they're just closed."
    >'all the ones in front of my box got whacked
    You say, "All the ones in front of my box got whacked."
    >'the ones after it were okay
    You say, "The ones after it were okay."
    >whisper ooc andraste i posted a log of it on the player shop forum on plat
    (OOC) You quietly whisper to Andraste, "I posted a log of it on the player shop forum on plat."
    Andraste asks, "And you're sure the others were less than 30 days old?"
    >'i'm not sure
    You say, "I'm not sure."
    >l
    >'but why would one of them disintigrate and the other 5 get trashed?
    You ask, "But why would one of them disintigrate and the other 5 get trashed?"
    Andraste nods.
    >l
    Andraste says, "Well, I guess that we'll have to figure that out tomorrow and see if they need to be restored."
    >kick xavyer crate
    You stub your toe trying to kick the crate!
    >'hmm
    You say, "Hmm."
    >open xavyer crate
    You can't do that.
    * Fjalar has disconnected.
    >l

>'maybe i have magic eyes
    You say, "Maybe i have magic eyes."
    Andraste says, "Stop looking in them."
    >'and anything i look at disappears.
    You say, "And anything i look at disappears."

>look andraste
    You see GameMaster Andraste Tir-Namban.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be very young. She has silver-flecked jade green eyes and pale skin. She has long, jet black hair streaked with silver. She has an oval face, an upturned nose and a generous mouth.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a watch, a blue black glaesine orb, a vultite shield, a toughened vruul-skin corselet, a natural vruul skin tasse stitched with silvery sigils, a carved onyx talisman in the shape of a wolf's head dangling from a fine vaalin chain, some scuffed leather thigh-high boots chased with vaalin, a vruul skin haversack, a silvery vaalin circlet fashioned from tiny sapphire-bejewelled daggers, a butterfly charm, a long hooded sapphire-blue velvet cloak trimmed with tiny vaalin daggers, a small rose, and a bejeweled crystal key hanging from a fine vaalin chain.
    >look andraste
    She appears to be very young. She has silver-flecked jade green eyes and pale skin. She has long, jet black hair streaked with silver. She has an oval face, an upturned nose and a generous mouth.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a watch, a blue black glaesine orb, a vultite shield, a toughened vruul-skin corselet, a natural vruul skin tasse stitched with silvery sigils, a carved onyx talisman in the shape of a wolf's head dangling from a fine vaalin chain, some scuffed leather thigh-high boots chased with vaalin, a vruul skin haversack, a silvery vaalin circlet fashioned from tiny sapphire-bejewelled daggers, a butterfly charm, a long hooded sapphire-blue velvet cloak trimmed with tiny vaalin daggers, a small rose, and a bejeweled crystal key hanging from a fine vaalin chain.
    >look andraste
    She is in good shape.
    >snap
    You snap your fingers.
    >l

Andraste starts chuckling at you!
    Andraste says, "Have a good night Raidek."
    Andraste waves.
    Raidek/Hunter

It would take super mutant magic eyes to make something of that size disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

9. Default

Hunter obviously forgets to add the postlude, courtesy of GM Itzel: Raidek Gets Pwned.

Emphasis mine, of course.

You see Raidek Tamond the Fallen Champion of Luukos.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be extremely young. She has piercing dark-rimmed pale green eyes and pale skin. She has long, black hair disheveled in an array of wildly tousled spirals and upthrust spikes. She has a delicate face and little stubs of what appear to have been ears. He has the black imprint of twin crossed-knives on his cheek.
    She has a chaotic pattern of asymmetrical markings inked along every inch of flesh.
    She has some old neck wounds, old battle scars on her right arm, old battle scars on her left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her right hand, old battle scars on her left hand, an old battle scar across her chest, an old battle scar across her abdominal area, an old battle scar across her back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across her face.
    She is wearing a large gold ring, some black alloy vambraces, a shadowy black helm, a tattered Faendryl warcloak, a shadowy black slashed velvet pouch, a pair of dark-lensed spectacles, a crystal amulet, some black spidersilk robes, a pitch black spidersilk pack, and an obsidian-bound suede Adventurer's Guild badge.

Gretchen
    Last edited by Nilandia; 04-01-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilandia View Post
    Hunter obviously forgets to add the postlude, courtesy of GM Itzel: Raidek Gets Pwned.

Emphasis mine, of course.

You see Raidek Tamond the Fallen Champion of Luukos.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be extremely young. She has piercing dark-rimmed pale green eyes and pale skin. She has long, black hair disheveled in an array of wildly tousled spirals and upthrust spikes. She has a delicate face and little stubs of what appear to have been ears. He has the black imprint of twin crossed-knives on his cheek.
    She has a chaotic pattern of asymmetrical markings inked along every inch of flesh.
    She has some old neck wounds, old battle scars on her right arm, old battle scars on her left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her right hand, old battle scars on her left hand, an old battle scar across her chest, an old battle scar across her abdominal area, an old battle scar across her back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across her face.
    She is wearing a large gold ring, some black alloy vambraces, a shadowy black helm, a tattered Faendryl warcloak, a shadowy black slashed velvet pouch, a pair of dark-lensed spectacles, a crystal amulet, some black spidersilk robes, a pitch black spidersilk pack, and an obsidian-bound suede Adventurer's Guild badge.

Gretchen
    I Itzel.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~