Thread: MMORPG w/Depth of Skills and Choices Like DR or GS

Default MMORPG w/Depth of Skills and Choices Like DR or GS

In both DR and GS, one thing that is nice is that you can go odd paths in skills and abilities, and armor/weapon/spell layout and still be reasonably competitive and not too far behind the power curve. Are there any MMORPGs like that? FTP or subscription, preferably with somewhat up to date graphics, and I know this one is a longshot, but if not the depth of RP and game lore involved in GS or DR. at least something along those lines.

Longshot, I know, but I would definitely be interested, and it can't hurt to ask, shart rep notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    In both DR and GS, one thing that is nice is that you can go odd paths in skills and abilities, and armor/weapon/spell layout and still be reasonably competitive and not too far behind the power curve. Are there any MMORPGs like that? FTP or subscription, preferably with somewhat up to date graphics, and I know this one is a longshot, but if not the depth of RP and game lore involved in GS or DR. at least something along those lines.

Longshot, I know, but I would definitely be interested, and it can't hurt to ask, shart rep notwithstanding.
    Elder Scrolls Online MIGHT be ok for you. this is because that armor and weapon skills are not linked to what class you play. So you can be a sword swinging, heavy armor wearing wizard. or a melee character who wields a healing staff and robes. ESO isnt really anything special, but it may feature a bit of the openess in skills you are looking for.
    If you shoot for the stars you will burn up in the atmosphere

Hmm, have to check it out, thanks